- Courts. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p11
Evaluates Courts' furniture store along Etruria Road in Hanley, England.
- Courts Haverton Hill Road. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p11
Comments on the quality of customer service and products offered by Courts furniture store on Haverton Hill Road in Great Britain.
- Courts eyes up China. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p6
Reports on the plans of Courts to open furniture stores in China due to the booming economy and the growth of the middle class population.
- Courts. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p11
Evaluates the Courts furniture store at the Winterhill Retail Park in Great Britain.
- Mystery Shopper: Weston-Super-Mare. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p10
Reports on the results of mystery shopping professionals' evaluation of the Courts furniture store in Great Britain.
- Courts targets 'lost' customers. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p1
Informs that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Courts will trial an 'aspirational' store format and offer more contemporary products.
- Time to listen and learn. Adamson, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p7
Comments on the performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Losses at Harvey's and Courts PLC; Need of the industry for profitable turnover; Importance of the commitment to customer service by the sector.
- Life after Courts in Guernsey. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2005, Issue 5435, p4
Reports on the establishment of the Ideal Furnishings store by couple Jacqui and Steve Argo in Guernsey, Channel Islands. Use of store formerly occupied by the bankrupt Courts; Names of furniture supplier; Criticisms against the former management of Courts; Recruitment of several employees.
- The trials and triumphs in 2004. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2005, Issue 5420, p8
The article presents financial performance of furniture companies during 2004. Furniture retailers provided much excitement during 2004 but, in January, most analysts were neutral about prospects for DFS, Courts and ScS. DFS was the first to move significantly. In March, heavyweight investors...