And So To Bed sales ahead
- And so to growth. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p18
The article reports on the planned expansion of Great Britain-based bedroom furniture retailer And So To Bed. The company is planning to open 30 stores in the next 18 months. Company executive Andy Hills stressed the importance of finding a location that suits the company's image. And So To Bed...
- Duo settle row over website. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2004, Issue 5407, p8
Reports on the settlement of the row between bed retailers And So To Bed and To Catch A Dream over the ownership of the tocatchadream.co.uk Web site.
- Sales and pre-tax profits fall at And So To Bed. // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2013, Issue 5856, p10
The article reports on the decline of sales and pre-tax profits at premium bed retailer And So To Bed in the year ended December 31, 2012, recording a 1.8% decrease in sales and Â£ 629,000 to Â£ 630,000 pre-tax profits in 2011.
- Sharps to open home office trio. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p4
Reports on British fitted bedroom retailer Sharps' opening of standalone home office showrooms following an increase in operating profits in 1999.
- BACK TO BED. // Cabinet Maker;11/6/2009, Issue 5662, p18
The article highlights several bed maker companies in Great Britain including And so to Bed Ltd., Frank Hudson Ltd., and Ercol. It notes that the beds mattresses, and furniture at And so to Bed come from a variety of polished wood, veneers, and special paint. Frank Hudson offers bed frames,...
- Select Comfort 2Q net income drops 72.8%. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p66
The article reports that airbed maker Select Comfort Corp.'s net income dropped 72.8% in the second quarter of 2007 as sales plummeted 5% from the comparable quarter in 2006. A same-store sales drop of 14% offset sales growth from a net 48 company-owned stores added in the last 12 months....
- NEW AT MARKET: BEDDING. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the product trends of the bedding furniture industry. Features of the bedroom furniture; Retail price; Expansion of the product lines.
- And So To Bed doubles pre-tax profits. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2011, Issue 5759, p10
The article reports that London, England-based And So To Bed Ltd. has doubled its 2011 annual pre-tax profits of 1.3 million dollar pounds which increased by 119% compared to 2010.
- BED AND BEDDING. // Cabinet Maker;1/22/2010, Issue 5671, p50
Several tables are presented that list statistical information on the market share, sales growth, gross profit margin, and profit summary of various bed and bedding companies in Great Britain, including Dreams PLC, Silentnight Holdings Ltd., and Famco Holdings Ltd.