Kitchen firm shelves new store plans
- Town centre comeback. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p6
Reports on the plan of John Lewis of Hungerford to open a standalone store in Winchester and Hampshire in England. Factors considered in choosing the locations for the stores; Benefits of the expansion for the company; Increase in the company's customer inquiries.
- John Lewis of Hungerford sales up 18%. // Cabinet Maker;4/29/2011, Issue 5735, p8
The article reports on the 18% increase in sales of the John Lewis of Hungerford PLC due to the new store openings.
- Dent in profits following JLH showroom investment. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p4
The article reports on the warning of kitchen manufacturer and retailer John Lewis of Hungerford that investment in new showrooms will end up in lower earnings in the end of 2014 as its profits from its showrooms in Chiswick Bridge in London and Cobham in Kent, England is expected to decrease.
- Change of name for JLH. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2014, Issue 5898, p4
The article reports that the furniture company John Lewis of Hungerford has announced its plans to change its corporate name to Grove Oxfordshire to reflect the location of the company's head office in Oxfordshire, England.
- Retailer reports profit rise. // Cabinet Maker;1/6/2012, Issue 5769, p8
The article reports on the increase of the profit of John Lewis of Hungerford PLC of 219 thousand pounds in August 2011 compared to eight thousand pounds in 2010.
- Premium furniture maker unveils new showroom. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2014, Issue 5888, p4
The article reports on the launch of a new showroom of John Lewis of Hungerford PLC in Chiswick,London, England showing a selection of handmade kitchens and furniture from the brand's collections.
- Home delivers for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2010, Issue 5683, p5
The article reports on the strong financial performance of British furniture maker, John Lewis Home, for April 2010.
- Promising start for JLH bedroom offer as rollout commences. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p8
The article reports that furniture maker John Lewis of Hungerford (JLH) will begin to launch its new bedroom furniture product into its retail showrooms in an effort to increase business efficiency.
- John Lewis of Hungerford sees losses grow. // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2012, Issue 5783, p10
The article reports that pre-tax losses of John Lewis of Hungerford PLC increase from 146,000 pounds to 244,000 pounds for the six months ended on February 29, 2012.