Habitat in Glasgow is on the move again
- Brisk business at new Habitat. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p5
Reports that Habitat's revamped store in Brighton, England has gotten off to a brisk start following its expansion and redevelopment as well as the launching of a promotional drive involving discount cards.
- Basically Bears' New Location. Silberstein, Katy // Teddy Bear & Friends;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p18
The article reports on the relocation of teddy bear shop Basically Bears to West Boxford, Massachusetts.
- Christmas store scrambling to relocate after 4-alarm fire. Boyer, Ellen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p17
Reports on the pressure for the owners of the Christmas Village retail store in New Orleans, Louisiana to relocate in time for the holidays. Damage of the store's original location caused by a fire on October 8, 2002; Comments from officials.
- Sports card outlet moving in Valley. // Journal of Business (10756124);6/16/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 13, pA7
The article reports on the relocation of Spokane Valley Sportscards from East First to East Sprague in Washington.
- Waitrose causes two Dorking independents to move. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2012, Issue 5817, p6
The article reports on the move of three interior stores on Dorking High Street, such as Dorking Furniture Centre, Sharps Bedrooms and Deepdence Carpets, to accommodate a temporary Waitrose store.
- Shop to plant new roots in Fishers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p8
Reports the relocation of retail store Wells Flower and Gift House in Fishers, Indiana. Schedule of the relocation; Focus of the business on the sales of flowers, plants and smaller gifts; Plan of the owner to increase its wedding and special-event business.
- BUTCH BLUM IN BLOOM. A. B. // Seattle;May2014, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p36
The article announces the business relocation of clothing store Butch Blum to a space at the base of the Two Union Square building in Seattle, Washington.
- Habitat store celebrates move. // Athens News;3/25/2013, p3
The article reports that the Ohio-based Athens County Habitat for Humanity's Restore retail outlet has relocated in Athens, Ohio.
- East+West Menswear moves to new, more prominent location. Thomison, Brad // Liberty Press;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p7
The article announces the relocation of the gay-owned fashion store East+West Menswear to 924 E. Douglas in Wichita, Kansas.