Second store for Warren Evans
- Warren Evans opens Brighton store. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2010, Issue 5717, p5
The article reports on the first out-of-London store unveiled by Warren Evans in Brighton, England in 2010.
- Warren Evans focuses on expansion. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2010, Issue 5698, p8
The article announces the opening of the sixth store of Warren Evans in London, England in August 2010 and another store by the end of 2010.
- Warren Evans hints at possible retail partnerships. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2011, Issue 5719, p4
The article reports that Warren Evans's owner and founder has expected that the business may seek a retail partnership in London, England.
- Art for beds' sake. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p26
Interviews Warren Evans, owner of Warren Evans with supply chains in London, concerning his furniture business. Comments on how he started his business; Remarks on who has had the greatest influence on him; Three words which he chose to described him. INSET: Warren Evans.
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.
- Pier 1 vets building new chain. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the opening of an Off Main Furniture store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Total amount of showroom space; Featured merchandise from suppliers; Target market. INSET: Off Main at a glance.
- Comfort Zone marks fifth store. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of Comfort Zone Mattress Stores in Oklahoma. Expansion of daybed gallery; Increase of annual sales.