Morris raises Â£10,000 by just hanging around
- Make money-fall from the sky. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p39
Reports on the invitation sent by Robert Morris, marketing director of Morris Furniture, for the company's seventh annual charity sky dive. Amount raised by Morris for charities; Target for this year's event; Beneficiaries of the fund raising.
- Jump to it. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p29
Focuses on the fundraising of Morris Furniture company through a freefall parachute jump. Location of the event; Number of staff participated in the event; Participation of the company managing director Robert Morris in the event.
- Can can raise money. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p35
Focuses on the fundraising efforts of the Morris Furniture Group for the victims of the Indian Ocean tsunami through a skydiving initiative at Epuriabrava, Spain. Decision of company clients, friends, and contractors in performing skydives to raise money; Significance of the fund in the...
- Trade's fast and furious. // Cabinet Maker;5/29/2009, Issue 5639, p7
The article reports on the announcement from Morris Furniture regarding its plan to hold a second Cannonball Run fundraising event to be held on June 11, 2009 in Europe. It says that the event will consist of an 80-mile drive in three cities, including Czech Republic, Poland, and Croatia. The...
- Charity on target. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2006, Issue 5514, p35
The article reports on the participation of Morris Furniture Group in the eight annual sponsored sky dive event to help raise money for a charitable trust build aid in Barcelona, Spain. The event aimed to raise Â£56,000 for a hospital renovation in Sri Lanka. Robert Morris has to land within a...
- Morris to unveil new product. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p4
Details the plan of Morris Furniture to launch its new line of cabinets in a preview to be held on December 8-10, 1997. Alan Higgins as the host of the event.
- Extra time off. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p2
Discloses that Glasgow, Scotland-based firm Morris Furniture has given its employees a paid time off to watch the football match between Scotland and Brazil.
- Extra capacity helps Morris. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Reports that Morris Furniture has opened a new furniture factory in Great Britain.
- A taste of Bangkok. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2001, Issue 5268, p29
Reports that the Morris Furniture has introduced the tuk tuk motorcycle with a carriage attached to its Glasgow, Scotland factory sites.