- Retailers' sales figures are upwardly mobile. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p1
Reports on the sales growth of furniture retailers in 2001-2002 according to the Retail Intelligence survey of the 'Cabinet Maker' journal. Period wherein stores' sales dipped; Annual sales value growth of the beds sector.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.
- Heal's sees 7% furniture growth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture maker Heal for the period ended March 27, 1999.
- Profits details. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports on the decline of the pre-tax profits of Cornwell Parker, a furniture and furnishing group, in the year to July 31, 1999.
- Autumn sales uplift at Rosebys. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p2
Reports on the increased earnings of Rosebys' furniture business in Great Britain in the seven weeks preceding October 16, 1999.
- Second half rethink sees Courts fall. Friars // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Focuses on the decrease in the earnings expected by furniture manufacturing firm, Courts for the second half of 1999.
- Magnet profits up. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p4
Reports on the increase in the third-quarter revenue of fitted furniture chain store Magnet for the year 1999.
- Airsprung profits up. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports that the operating profits of bed and upholstery group Airsprung has increased by 6% in the past six months ending September 30, 1999.