A unique experience
- British exhibitor offers Indian case goods. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p100
Focuses on the importation of sheeham furniture from India by Indus Valley in Nottingham, England. Features of the furniture collection; Relocation of Indus Valley warehouse in Great Britain; Location of Indus Valley showroom.
- Spirit of adventure. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p32
Profiles Carol Taylor, Westward Europe director. Accomplishments of Taylor in the furniture industry; Career background of Taylor; Role models of Taylor regarding her career; Relaxation techniques of Taylor.
- Rattan weaves its way Westward. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p6
Reports developments related to furniture industry in Europe as of December 2003. Partnership between designer Jeff Banks and Westward Europe; Availability of Frejus rattan furniture; Collection of rattan weave chairs from Pacific.
- Import push. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p8
The article reports that Indus Valley has branched out into importing. The company is a bedroom and dining room cabinet wholesaler. The wholesaler previously purchased some furniture from other suppliers, but it now manufactures all of its own products in its factories in India. The initiative...
- Scent of success. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p10
Reports on the return of perfumed bags by Indus Valley in Great Britain.
- Kiani gets fresh and comfortable with Olivia. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p5
Features the Olivia living and dining room furniture collection from Westward Europe in Great Britain. Details on the design of the product; Description of the design; Information on the Natalie collection.
- Ligna debut in Manchester. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p2
Announces Westward Europe's launching of the Ligna bedroom furniture brand at the 2001 Manchester Furniture Show.
- Girl talk. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p6
The article reports that Body Impressions has done something different in their exhibition by dressing the ladies in pajamas in Great Britain. Indus Valley has also dressed their women differently.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.