Mystery Shopper: Chester
- Brighten up your store. GORE, AMANDA // Model Retailer;Oct2014, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
The article offers tips on how hobby stores can produce a joyful workplace that will affect customers, employees and revenues. Topics covered include helping employees believe in themselves by helping them to grow and showing support, the difference between happiness and joy, and the leader's...
- The shape of things to come begins to take shape. Love, Thomas // Nation's Business;Feb99, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p11
Discusses the possible workplace trends that can help businesses in competitive environment in the 21st century. Reason many retail stores will be forced to close.
- Grow Up! Myron, David // CRM Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p6
The article offers various reports published within the issue including one on the and present and the future for customer relationship management (CRM) and another one on the roots of conflict in working environment.
- Best deals are not always about price. Hammer, Daniel // Kids Today;Sep2002, p14
Offers suggestions on how to maximize sales while building good customer relationships for retailers in the U.S. Offer of wide selection of good quality items.
- Halt! Who goes there? Bird, Michael // In-Store;May2003, p25
Discusses strategies that retailers can employ in order to attract only their target customers and discourage non-purchasing browsers. Use of store design that seems intimidating to ordinary customers; Harrods' enforcement of a dress code; Employment of a group of security men at Gucci's...
- Look after the pennies. // Convenience Store;3/18/2011, p17
This article relates a retailer's experience with a lady customer who dropped her purse in the store's floor and later demanded that the retailer reimburse her missing coins.
- Loyal customers also the most critical. // USA Today Magazine;Aug97, Vol. 126 Issue 2627, p10
Presents results of a survey which found loyal customers of retail stores tend to be the most critical of the store. How loyal customers have more experience with the store; Details of the survey.
- Solutions. Staeger, Robert F. // SHOT Business;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p4
The article provides an answers to a question about the strategies to create a more personal relationship with gun store customers.
- Making the Connection. HONG, JHIPO // Design: Retail;Oct2015, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p18
The article offers suggestion for retailers on establishing connection with consumers including responsible use of technology, dining in shopping centers like Distrito dining outlet in New Jersey, and engaging in socially responsible fair trade practices.