- Kitchen attracts sales. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p5
Reports on the sales performance of bedrooms and kitchens retailer Nobia.
- Sales revival at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p6
The article reports on an increase in sales and profits of Nobia AB, a Swedish kitchen provider. The sales in the first quarter increased by 12% in Great Britain. There has been a rise in operating profit to Â£7.5m from higher sales volumes. This is due to the renovation of its Magnet city...
- Kitchen focus pays at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p6
The article reports on the increase in the sales generated by kitchen furniture retailer Nobia AB by 8%, which is from Â£101 million to Â£109.3 million, in the first quarter of 2006 in Great Britain. Nobia's operating profits also increased from Â£7.5 to Â£9.4 million for the same...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p3
Reports business developments in the furniture industry as of September 2001. Increase in the pre-tax profits of Nobia; Launch of the retailer section of Turveys; Offer of a Christmas delivery service from Chairworks.
- Nobia adds kitchen multiple choice. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p5
Reports the acquisition of Gower by Nobia in Great Britain. Terms of the acquisition; Increase of Gower's share of the kitchen market; Advantage of the acquisition to Gower.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in the U.S. as of February 2002. Amount invested by Igoe Furniture on machinery; Increase in the number of visitors at Design Interiors; Opening of a regional center for manufacturing excellence by the Manufacturing Institute.
- Igoe retailer campaign. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports that bedroom furniture Igoe Furniture is developing an autumn consumer marketing campaign to drive more business through its stockists in Great Britain.
- Igoe brand is sold. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2007, Issue 5545, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Igoe Furniture by manufacturer Whiteleaf Furniture in Great Britain. Whiteleaf has purchased the intellectual property rights of Igoe's brand and products for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition will strengthen the position of Whiteleaf as one of the...
- Retail gloom as all shares tumble. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p6
Focuses on the stock performance of companies from the furniture industry. Decline in the prices of the shares of Homestyle Group PLC; Percentage of the loss suffered by Nobia; Reason for the fall of the value of the stocks of Kingfisher PLC.