What's happening in the world of Beds
- F/T seeking Best of Market submissions. // Furniture/Today;4/20/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p6
The article announces that the journal is seeking photographs from furniture companies regarding their product introductions for the journal's "Best of Market High Point Market" section that will appear in the May 6, 2013 issue.
- New feature aims to help folks in trenches. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p42
The article reports on the addition of "Mattress Retailing 101," section in "Furniture/Today" print and online editions. It emphasizes the importance of warranties to the prospect of selling Chinese-made beds. Sales associates will share their insights on critical issues which confront bedding...
- Good business: What it means for a market leader. Jones, Ron L. // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p32
Comments on a column by David Perry featured in the February 10, 2003 issue of 'Furniture/Today' magazine in the U.S. Issues about furniture firm Sealy; Market share of Sealy in the single bed category; Product development thrust at Sealy.
- Sealy has boosted market share. McIlquham, David // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p89
Comments on a column by David Perry featured in the February 10, 2003 issue of the 'Furniture/Today' magazine in the U.S. Issues about market share growth by furniture firm Sealy; Misrepresentation of facts in Perry's column; Sales of Sealy in the single-sided mattress lines.
- Some facts on Spring Air's comparative tests. Nation, Jim // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p34
Comments on a letter from Britt Beemer featured in the January 27, 2003 issue of 'Furniture/Today' magazine in the U.S. Issues about furniture firm Spring Air; Market share of Spring Air in the mattress sector; Competition with other furniture companies.
- Yes, we look a little different this week. // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the changes made by the newspaper "Furniture/Today" in High Point, North Carolina. Format of the newspaper; Opinion column of the editor-in-chief Ray Allegrezza; Features of the newspaper's Web site.
- Treat every customer like a newspaper columnist. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;9/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p32
In this article the author reflects on a "Consumer Watch" column titled "Mattress Sopping Can Be Confusing." He mentions on the lines used by the columnist describing a mattress survey and giving her comment on her bad experience when shopping for a mattress. The author points that what the...
- COVER. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Bangladesh Country Review;2007, p1
The cover for the July 2007 issue of "Bangladesh Country Review" is presented.
- Papers target older readers with special features. Paddon, Anna R. // Newspaper Research Journal;Summer1995, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the inclusion of features and sections targeted at older readers in newspapers. Emergence of the mature market in the late 1980s and the early 1990s; Departments in charge of preparing newspaper senior sections; Subjects covered on the senior pages; Advertising accompanying news for...