Are customers inconvenient?
- Speaking the Language Of the Consumer. Crawford, Fred // Chain Store Age;Dec2000, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p119
Provides information on the importance of consumer relevancy to the retailing industry. Benefits of consumer relevancy; Role of consumer relevancy in satisfying the customers' needs; Implications of consumer relevancy on corporate strategy; Companies that practice consumer relevancy.
- Brands just need to have fun. Nuttall, Claire // Grocer;4/18/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8201, p24
The author reflects on the approaches that brands and retailers should consider to attract more customers and provide them with a more enjoyable shopping experience.
- The ART of Commerce. McKean, John // Chain Store Age;Feb2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p112
Discusses action plans for retailers to successfully implement the human touch as a science. Significance of human touch to the buying decision of consumers; Three primary human needs of customers; Importance of human touch in the retail industry.
- It's the customer, stupid! Verdisco, Bob // Discount Store News;10/6/97, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p16
Stresses the importance of customer satisfaction. What retailers must do; Information about a research project from Industrial Marketing Research Association; Tips on how retailers can be successful.
- The competitive impact of service process improvement: Examining customersï¿½ waiting experiences in retail markets. Kumar, Piyush // Journal of Retailing;2005, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p171
Abstract: In this paper, we investigate the impact of a service process improvement in front-end retail operations on the waiting experiences of shared customers, that is, those customers who patronize a retailer as well as its competitors. Our findings from two studiesï¿½a field study and a...
- Relationship between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Hypermarkets of Saudi Arabia. Mahfooz, Yasser // International Journal of Marketing Studies;Aug2014, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p10
The objective of this study is to determine the perception of retail service quality and its relationship with satisfaction for customers of hypermarkets in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Data was collected through self-administered questionnaires using convenience sampling technique. Out of...
- Residential Systems. Sidorowicz, Heather // Systems Contractor News;Mar2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
A blog is presented which narrates an experience with a satisfied customer who has recognized the best intentions and honesty of retailers that go out of their way to help even their non-clients.
- Serving the Customer is Only True North in Stormy Retail Seas. Ettore, Joseph R. // Retail Merchandiser;May2001, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p33
Elaborates the importance of customer service satisfaction to retail merchandizers in the United States. Pattern of consumer buying; Issues on customer retention efforts; Suggestions for retailers.
- Preparing for ECR at the store level. // Chain Store Age;May96, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p230
Focuses on store level customer satisfaction in the retail trade in the United States. Requirements for efficient consumer response (ECR) at store level; Benefits of inventory system; Role of Computer Assisted Ordering (CAO) system.