- Cabinet Maker launches new website. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p4
The article reports on the launch of the journal "Cabinet Maker" of its new web site located at www.cabinet-maker.co.uk
- An open and shut case for additional coverage. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2007, Issue 5530, p9
The article announces the significance of the return of the legals column within the magazine "Cabinet Maker." The column brings to readers the latest news on companies that have run into problems. It is also found that, recently, fewer companies are failing. Readers can post their own comments...
- Untitled. Andrews, James // Farmers Weekly;6/14/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 24, p75
The article offers information on several articles published on the web site of "Farmers Weekly" magazine as of June 14, 2013 including a classified advertisement for a Massey Ferguson 6490 tractor, agricultural equipment exhibited at the 2013 Cereals show, and an interview with English farmer...
- Save 14% by moving to a cm subscription. // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p2
Informs that starting from the July 14, 2000 issue, British industry magazine `Cabinet Maker' will only be available by subscription.
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2009, Issue 5653, p6
A correction to the article "Nick Worthington of Dreams" that was published in the October 2009 issue is presented.
- Gearing up... // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2008, Issue 5602, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the significance of environmentalism to the furniture industry and another on the new Web site of the magazine "Cabinet Maker."
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2013, Issue 5840, p3
The author discusses how the staff of "Cabinet Maker" dealt with the loss of internet connection when it transferred to a new office in June 2013.
- Entrepreneur here launches Web site for video classifieds. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/6/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p9
The article reviews the video classified advertisement web site, www.sellinaminute.com.
- Classifieds come to life. C.O. // Popular Science;Feb98, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p32
Presents a look at the online classifieds service called ClassiFind Network. How online advertisements through this network can contain pictures, audio, and video; Prices of the advertisements; Notification systems.