Harrods to add Artcopi's number to its stock
- A Cut Above. // Architectural Digest;Mar2004, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p187
Features the Pollaro Custom Furniture of East Orange, New Jersey. Comments from founder Frank Pollaro; Crafting of furniture reproductions; Comments from client Charles Gwathmey.
- Shermag swings back into business. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;11/16/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p30
The article reports that Shermag Inc. has swung back to business after its acquisition. The company will still offer traditional looks but will also introduce contemporary and modern designs. It notes that the company was acquired by Groupe Bermex having its furniture division BDM+ as Shermag's...
- Harrods furniture debut in London set for Sept. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p65
Reports plans to introduce the Harrods Fine Furniture Collection in London, England. Commitment of licensing manager Amanda Byron-Jones to quality standards for the company; Addition of wood furniture and fabrics to the product line; Accompaniment of a gala celebration in the furniture launch.
- It's never been easier ... // Old House Journal;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p48
Presents a list of suppliers for a period-look bath and a guide for a variety of reproduction fixtures. Includes A-Ball Plumbing Supply; Designs in Tile; Period tubs; Subway tiles; Edwardian-style faucets.
- FURNITURE & HARDWARE MAY NOT BE OLD AS IT LOOKS. GILBERT, ANNE // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Apr2015, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p26
The article looks at the ways to identify old furniture such as analyzing the design of drawer handles and other hardware shape.
- Harrods bolsters furniture offering. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p5
Reports on British furniture company Harrods' addition of a room for its contemporary classic office furniture.
- The dean of deco. Kahn, Eve M. // Town & Country;Aug95, Vol. 149 Issue 5183, p44
Features furniture artisan Jean-Paul Viollet and his French Art Deco products. Replication of Deco masterworks for a fraction of the originals' cost; Development of designs that make use of Deco curves and materials; Price ranges; Violet's start and training in furniture making; Assistance of...
- Harrods denies sell-off. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p5
Focuses on Harrods' reaction to Press reports of its impending sale for 1.5 billion pounds. Estimated sales of the Knightsbridge-based furniture store in London, England; Statement issued by Harrods in response to the `Main on Sunday' report.
- Decouvelaere to take care of retail strategy. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p5
Reports on the reorganization of the management team of furniture retailer, Harrods in Great Britain.