Harrods to add Artcopi's number to its stock
- A Cut Above. // Architectural Digest;Mar2004, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p187
Features the Pollaro Custom Furniture of East Orange, New Jersey. Comments from founder Frank Pollaro; Crafting of furniture reproductions; Comments from client Charles Gwathmey.
- Shermag swings back into business. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;11/16/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p30
The article reports that Shermag Inc. has swung back to business after its acquisition. The company will still offer traditional looks but will also introduce contemporary and modern designs. It notes that the company was acquired by Groupe Bermex having its furniture division BDM+ as Shermag's...
- Harrods furniture debut in London set for Sept. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p65
Reports plans to introduce the Harrods Fine Furniture Collection in London, England. Commitment of licensing manager Amanda Byron-Jones to quality standards for the company; Addition of wood furniture and fabrics to the product line; Accompaniment of a gala celebration in the furniture launch.
- It's never been easier ... // Old House Journal;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p48
Presents a list of suppliers for a period-look bath and a guide for a variety of reproduction fixtures. Includes A-Ball Plumbing Supply; Designs in Tile; Period tubs; Subway tiles; Edwardian-style faucets.
- FURNITURE & HARDWARE MAY NOT BE OLD AS IT LOOKS. GILBERT, ANNE // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Apr2015, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p26
The article looks at the ways to identify old furniture such as analyzing the design of drawer handles and other hardware shape.
- Pure pedigree. // Architectural Digest;Apr97, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p30
Presents the Historic New England collection, a wide array of reproduction furniture, wallpapers, fabrics, and decorative accessories which is on display at the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities. Display of a reproduction of originals from the residence of Governor John...
- Keeping the Best of THE * PAST. // Better Homes & Gardens;Feb1986, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p20
The article reports that a growing number of manufacturers have been partnering with museums, historical societies and foundations to produce authentic replicas of historical furniture designs.
- Decorate with reproductions. // Good Housekeeping;Mar94, Vol. 218 Issue 3, p138
Presents photographs of rooms in decorated in four different styles using authentic reproduction furniture. American country; Victorian; Country French; Traditional; Furniture and wallpaper descriptions.
- Bay Area restoration. // Architectural Digest;Apr98, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p38
Describes the furniture restoration work of Claudio Mariani of San Francisco, California. His restoration of damaged chinoiserie paintings, embossing of leather, and French-polishing of furniture; His skill at reproduction; Contact point.
- Harrods bolsters furniture offering. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p5
Reports on British furniture company Harrods' addition of a room for its contemporary classic office furniture.