the Life Giver
- Armed against terrorism. // Airman;Nov2001, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p16
Provides tips in preventing terrorism against the United States Armed Forces. Avoid using military rank when making reservations; Eliminate military-related addresses or emblems on luggage; Dress in casual civilian clothes and keep low profile when traveling.
- On Point. // Soldiers;Jun2007, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p24
Several photographs of U.S. soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan are presented.
- WAR DOGS. Walters, Jennifer Marino // Scholastic SuperScience;Oct2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on the military assistance by dogs for U.S. soldiers.
- Your Daily Moment of Spin (10/7/10). Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;1/7/2010, p1
A photograph is presented showing a U.S. Marine posing for a portrait for the "People Magazine" on December 15, 2009.
- My Track in Iraq. // Runner's World;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p102
Relates the running activities of a U.S. lieutenant colonel deployed in Iraq.
- U.S.A. Soldier's Mail in World War II; Music. Cherns, Larry J. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;4/16/2004, Vol. 194 Issue 16, p16
Presents a letter from a U.S. soldier in Edmond, Oklahoma dated February 26, 1943.
- US Army plays the buffer in Bosnia. Landay, Jonathan S. // Christian Science Monitor;1/3/96, Vol. 88 Issue 26, p1
Presents information on the United States troops stationed in Bosnia. Number of reported troops in Bosnia; Reason for the troops being in Bosnia; Deadline for Bosnian rivals to withdraw their rivals; US troops held up in trains from Germany and Croatia; Reason for the delay; Reason why military...
- GIs in Bosnia: Too lax for the dangers? Walker, Ruth // Christian Science Monitor;2/8/96, Vol. 88 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the circumstances surrounding the United States soldiers in Bosnia. View of the soldiers; What are the most common fears of the soldiers; Critique of the deployment of the soldiers by Colonel Corpac; Discussion of how to bring the guard closer to the main building of Gradacac.
- Speaking with Sailors. // All Hands;Apr2001, Issue 1008, p7
Provides information about the Thrift Savings Plan, the base pay investment program for military service personnel in the United States.