- International Symposium of the International Personnel Management Association. Lachance, Janice R. // Public Personnel Management;Fall2000, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p305
The topic that commands our attention today,Rewards and Recognition," is one of those issues where we can share and learn from our similarities and our differences. When I have the chance to attend International meetings like this one, I am always struck by how much we have in common. Although...
- Focus on total employee rewards and effective communications key to corporate success. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;12/21/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p31
Information on the conference on compensation and benefits policies and trends sponsored by Hewitt Associates Inc. in Puerto Rico in 2006 is presented. Experts discussed the important factors in the management of company benefits, total employee rewards and internal communications. Renato...
- Institute news. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p57
Presents news on Institute of Personnel and Development institutions and other institutions. Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Issues in Management report; Workshop on compulsory competitive tendering for human resources managers; Recruitment Forum dinner debate in London; Message at...
- Central European exchange. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Reports on the holding of the second Central European exchange meeting in Budapest, Hungary on March 27, 1998. Organization by the IPD to enable personnel professionals from different countries to share ideas.
- Back to workshops. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Advertizes the workshops `Handling sensitive personnel issues,'and the `Project management,' from IPD Training in England.
- Workplace diversity is conference focus. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/3/95, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p49
Reports on a conference on workplace diversity organized by the Society of Human Resource Management scheduled on April 28, 1995. Views of participants on diversity; Topics to be discussed include methods of developing a diversity program; Contact information.
- COURSES & CONFERENCES. // Employers Law;Mar2008, p26
A calendar of events related to human resource (HR) management in 2008 is presented, including the second HRS international conference for senior HR practitioners organized by PricewaterhouseCoopers from March 26 to 28 and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's major annual event...
- Rewarding employees to be topic of seminar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p8
Reports on a seminar to be held at the Salt Lake Community College. Name of seminar; Author, Bob Nelson's involvement; Duration of the seminar; Admission fees.
- Attend Forum '95. // Personnel Journal;Jul95, Vol. 74 Issue 7, New Product News p13
Announces the holding of Forum '95, a three-day conference for international human resources and tax executives on September 20-22 in San Francisco, Calif. Agenda; Contact information.