An imaginative leap from serendipity to capability
- Creativity in Business. Moorcroft, Ray // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec2001, Issue 28, p4
Reports the importance of creativity for business management in Great Britain. Ways of harnessing the power of innovative thinking in employees; Implication of physical manifestations in organizations; Provision of unending source of tools to facilitate innovation.
- Creativity, Management and the Brain. Lucas, Bill // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec2001, Issue 28, p10
Reports the importance of the concept of creativity for business management in Great Britain. Emphasis of the substitute for physical resources and human brain in the production of goods and services; Inclusion of the aspects of science for the brain; Idea of the state of flow. INSET: Bill Lucas..
- People Networking. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec2001, Issue 28, p24
Focuses on the management tool in stimulating creativity and organizational improvement. Distinction between productive and non-productive networking; Rejuvenation of different working groups; Importance of research, communication, administration, environment and facilitation.
- Editorial. Higgins, Joanna // Director;May2002, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p11
Editorial. Talks about the lack of internationally recognized creative companies in Great Britain. Popular creative types; Importance of public services over the creative industries.
- Art and discipline. Kao, John J. // Executive Excellence;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p20
Discusses the art and discipline of business creativity. Three principles of improvisation; Competitive advantage offered by the practice of creativity; Integration of technology, processes, facilitation and structure.
- That vital spark. Thackray, John // Management Today;Jul95, p56
Focuses on companies' efforts to encourage creativity among their employees. Resurgence of corporate creativity enhancement programs; Corporate downsizing's impact on corporate creativity; Creativity enhancement options available; Industry experts' comments.
- Helping Managers Think more Creatively. Koprowski, Eugene J. // Management Review;Apr68, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on creativity in business management. Innovation strategies; Characteristics of a work environment that supports innovation; Corporate approaches to creativity.
- Exercise your creative muscle. Maurer, Mickey // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/28/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p10A
The author reflects on individual's creative ability and its correlation with intelligence and the success in business management.
- TOP BRASS...Often Badly Tarnished. Watmough, E.B. // Industrial Management;Jan66, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p13
Evaluates the performance of the management team in industrial operations. Assessment of the management functions; Recognition on the importance of creative people in the organization; Basis of the operational costs and sales decisions.