Prisons urged to release officers' training records
- POA Ballot For Strike Action. // ConVerse;Apr2011, p24
The article informs that thousands of prison officers will be balloted as a step taken against the Government of Great Britain's industrial action which includes strikes and riots at jail privatization plans.
- officers and board of directors. // American Jails;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p75
A list of officers and board of directors at different correctional facilities in the U.S. is presented.
- TEXAS MAY CUT PRISON OFFICIALS' HOUSING PERKS IN BUDGET CRISIS. // Corrections Forum;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that the state legislature of Texas is considering cutting Texas prison officials' housing benefits such as discounted or free rent, at a time when the agency is laying off more than 400 employees and cutting inmate treatment and rehabilitation programs.
- Central's connect-the-dots IT system gaining momentum. // New Zealand Doctor;12/17/2014, p20
The article announces that the scheduled completion of the Central Region Information Systems Plan (CRISP), a program aimed at connecting the District Health Board's (DHB) central region with the health records of secondary care patients in New Zealand.
- Study faults privacy protections of health information Web sites. Gunsauley, Craig // Employee Benefit News;04/15/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p21
Presents the results of a study on medical information Web sites. Number of consumer medical Web sites that share information about users with advertisers and other third parties; Information gathering and sharing practices of the health Web sites; Number of sites that have posted privacy policies.
- Report: Increase jail staff or face sanctions. Crews, Chris // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);3/28/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 13, p1A
The article reports that inspectors from the Texas Commission on Jail Standards threatened to reduce the certification for the 98-bed Burnet County Jail if it failed to increase its jail staff in 2007.
- Prison staff feel effects of 'horrendous overcrowding'. Welch, Jilly // People Management;10/15/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p9
Reports on the effect of the overcrowding of prisons on the working conditions of prison officers and staff in Great Britain. Actions taken by the England Prison Service on the management of prison staff.
- Leader. // Public Finance;10/20/95, p6
Comments on the replacement of Derek Lewis as director general for prison services in Great Britain. Issue on the accountability of Lewis on major prison escapes; Accusations on Michael Howard for interference on operational matters; Distinction between policy and operations.
- THEY CHANGE DIRECTORS IN ORDER NOT TO CHANGE PRISON CONDITIONS. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;11/22/2013, p1
The article argues on the insights of Iskra Opetceska regarding the changes of directors of prisons in the Republic of Macedonia.