Youth Services at Toiyabe Indian Health
- India, Sweden Sign Social Security Accord for Workers. // News India Times;12/7/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p22
the a article offers information on an agreement signed by India with Sweden on November 26, 2012 to provide the Indians living and working in Sweden with security benefits.
- American Indian vocational rehabilitation services: A unique project. D'Alonzo, Bruno J.; Giordano, Gerard; Oyenque, Wayne // American Rehabilitation;Spring96, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on vocational rehabilitation services for among American Indians with disabilities. Other examples of disabling conditions; Cultural diversity of American Indians; Geographical isolation of the group; Details on The American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services Project.
- Assessment of Services to American Indians with Disabilities. Ma, Grace Xueqin; Coyle, Catherine // Journal of Rehabilitation;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p11
One hundred and thirty-six directors or coordinators of agencies, providing services to persons with disabilities in the 15 states with the highest percentage of American Indian populations, completed a survey to examine the provision of health-related services to American Indians with...
- Microsoft Donation to Help Indians. // Community College Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p12
Focuses on the initiative of Microsoft Corp. to mitigate the digital divide and economic disparity between Indian tribes and wealthier segments of society in the United States. Value of software products and cash donated by the company to Indians; Recipients of the donation.
- Director's Corner. Trope, Jack // Indian Affairs;Fall2013, Issue 174, p2
The article offers the author's insights concerning the participation of various individuals from the entertainment industry, such as singer Jana Mashonee and actor Kimberly Guerrero, on their effort to support the Indian country.
- Awakening Millennial Leadership in India. Dardaillon, Matthieu // Developing Leaders;2014, Issue 15, p9
The article offers the author's insights on the annual 15-day 8,000 kilometer (km) train journey in India called the Jagriti Yatra, which means journey of awakening. The author mentions that the Jagriti Yatra aims to support young Indians to discover the concealed aspects of India and to inspire...
- Accor caters to Indian needs. // Travel Daily;8/26/2013, p8
The article focuses on the hotel operator Accor SA's Optimum Service Standards program for Indian costumers which cater needs of Indian air travelers relative to hotel accommodations.
- Helplines Set Up for Indians, PIOs in Yemen. // India -- West;6/10/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 29, pA34
The article reports on the goal of the India Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and the Embassy of India in Yemeni capital Sana'a to provide information/assistance to Indian nationals and persons of Indian origin (PIOs) who are still in violence-hit Yemen.
- India's Quiet Anti-corruption Crusader. Prickitt, Lyndee // News India Times;09/16/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 37, p2
The article focuses on the unique identification (UID) project of the Indian government that aims to create a biometric database of every Indian. The project will give official identities to many millions currently marginalized by society, helping them get bank accounts in which the aid of the...
- Indians for Collective Action Launches Ambassador Program. // India -- West;10/1/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 45, pB10
The article reports that Indians for Collective Action (ICA) will launch an Ambassador Program, which will provide a connection between Indians in the U.S. and ICA partners in working on a deeper level.