Vitamin A (yyy)
- Water supply reduction draws protests. // Pipe Dream;12/ 4/2009, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p8
A photograph of a little boy holding an empty bucket during a water supply reduction protest in Mumbai, India on December 3, 2009 is presented.
- Games. Mayfield, Thomas Jefferson // Indian Summer: Traditional Life Among the Choinumne Indians of C;1993, p55
A personal narrative is presented which relates the author's childhood experience in playing with Indian boys in San Joaquin Valley in California.
- Mood of joy. Jena, Sasaveta Kumar // Alive;Aug2013, Issue 370, p29
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of seeing a six-year-old Indian boy who coloured his entire face by his own hands to show his parents that he had played Holi to its full extent.
- White Falcon (Book Review). Robertson, Marilyn N. // School Library Journal;Jan77, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p98
Reviews the book 'White Falcon: An Indian Boy in Early America,' by Eileen Thompson, illustrated by Leonard Everett.
- CHAPTER XXVIII: A PAH UTAH'S METHOD OF FISHING. Ellis, Edward S. // Adrift in the Wilds: Or, The Adventures of Two Shipwrecked Boys;3/ 1/2008, p64
Chapter 28 of the book "Adrift in the Wilds or, The Adventures of Two Shipwrecked Boys" is presented. It explores the thought of Elwood Brandon when he woke up and saw nothing of the Indian boy, who was just resting against the river bank. It examines the fishing and culinary method of the...
- Burkitt's lymphoma in leukemic phase in an Indian boy. Vasudevan, Vijeev; Mohandas, Usha; Manjunath, V. // Indian Journal of Dental Research;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p340
Burkittâ€™s lymphoma (BL) is the most common childhood cancer in Africa and is most prevalent in areas endemic for malaria. The disease, a malignant growth of lymphoid tissue, usually presents itself as a large tumor of the jaw. It is however, a rarity in the Indian subcontinent. Through an...
- Life of Pi. Robinett, Laura // Teen Ink;Feb2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p35
The article reviews the book "Life of Pi," by Yann Martel.
- Three Bargains. Huntley, Kristine // Booklist;8/1/2014, Vol. 110 Issue 22, p36
No abstract available.
- Lowji Discovers America. // School Library Journal;Oct2005 Supplement, Vol. 51, p41
Reviews the book "Lowji Discovers America," by Candace Fleming.