'It's An Honor.'
- A Giant for Two Millenia. Forbes, Jack D. // News from Native California;Summer2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p13
Profiles David Risling Jr., a member of the Hoopa Indian tribe. Description of Risling; Accomplishments; Contributions to society.
- David Risling, Jr. (1921-2005). Ortiz, Beverly R. // News from Native California;Summer2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p44
Pays tribute to the late David Risling, Jr., a member of the Hoopa Valley Tribe in California.
- 'Father of Indian Education' Dies. Miller, M. H. // Community College Week;4/11/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
Presents an obituary for David Risling, a champion of Indian rights and education.
- Dear Readers. Gipp, Gerald E // Tribal College Journal;Summer2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
Presents an obituary for David Risling, one of the founders of D-Q University, the only tribal college in California.
- Introduction. Latta, Frank F. // Indian Summer: Traditional Life Among the Choinumne Indians of C;1993, p19
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one which describes the San Joaquin Valley in California and another which discusses the traditional life of Choinumne Indians in San Joaquin Valley.
- Samoset and Squanto. Tougias, Michael J. // Cobblestone;Sep2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p20
Provides information on Samoset and Squanto, the American Indians who served as interpreters and guides for the English Pilgrims in 1621.
- LETTER: The White Man's Way. Anquoe, Kelly B. // Native American Times;4/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p5
The article presents a letter that calls for an end to the practice of name-calling and racism, and for Indian people to work for peace within and with others.
- Cases Cited. // Self-Determination: The Other Path for Native Americans;2006, p321
The article lists several court cases in the U.S., including Brendale v. Confederated Tribes & Bands of Yakima Indian Nation, C&L Enterprises Inc. v. Citizen Band Potawatomi Indian Tribe, and California v. Cabazon Band of Mission Indians.
- INDEX. // Sacred Hoop: Recovering the Feminine in American Indian Traditio;1992, p297
A subject index for the book "The Sacred Hoop: Recovering the Feminine in American Indian Traditions," is presented.