THE TRADING FLOOR
- TBMA Unveils 2002 Officers; Spector at Helm Until April. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p5
Reports the U.S. Bond Market Association released a list of officers it appointed as of December 2001. Names of these officers; Posts to be held by them; Job responsibilities accompanying these posts.
- TBMA promotes Ruth to CEO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30733, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's promotion of current president Heather Ruth to chief executive officer and executive vice president Micah Green as chief operating officer.
- TBMA taps Wendy fried to become VP. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p29
Reports on the appointment of Wendy Fried as vice president and associate general counsel of the Bond Market Association.
- Micah Green Becomes President of TBMA. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/02/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31130, p5
Announces the appointment of Micah S. Green as president of The Bond Market Association. Green's career history; Green's future plans for the association.
- MBS EXECUTIVES JOIN TBMA BOARD. // National Mortgage News;1/7/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p7
Reports on appointments at the Bond Market Association's board of directors for 2002. Appointment of Warren J. Spector as chairman; Jeffrey A. Perlowitz's appointment as chairman of the association's mortgage- and asset-backed division; Kevin J. Finnerty's appointment as vice chairman of the...
- Group updates `Agreement Among Underwriters'. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p4
Reports on Bond Market Association's release of an updated version of its standard `Agreement Among Underwriters' for municipal market. Change of the format of the agreement.
- BONDPAC Is Off Track. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has temporarily stopped raising funds for its Political Action Committee (PAC) in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Funds raised by the PAC as of September 30, 2001; Analysis of the funds donated by the PAC to the Federal...
- TBMA Will Not Seek Involvement In SEC's Anderson Markup Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p1
Reports the decision of The Bond Market Association to avoid involvement on the case between the Securities and Exchange Commission and broker Mark David Anderson in Washington. Issue of markup guidance for debt securities; Support of the dealers to Andersen; Arguments on the rulings of the SEC.
- NEC UNIT TO DEVELOP DATABASE. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
Reports on plans of Bond Market Association to develop a bond data utility 'standard master database.' Data requirement for development of the utility; Return-on-investment benefits of the utility; Speculation regarding subscription-based service feature of the utility; Japanese firm selected...