N.Y.C. Agency to Sell $500M for American Air Terminal
- Dubai Hedges Start Of London Gateway. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Apr2010, p19
The article reports on the commencement for the first phase of the London Gateway terminal on the River Thames.
- Chinese approve $240 million Yangtze port. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug98, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p6
Reports that approval has been given for the Nanjing municipality's plan, by the Chinese government, to construct a terminal upstream of Shanghai on the Yangtze River. Description of construction plans; Estimated cost of construction; Expected commencement date of construction.
- Flasks through Georgemas Jn. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/19/2012, Issue 412, p3
The article informs that work has begun on a freight terminal at Georgemas Junction, in Scotland, which is said to load onto rail nuclear waste generated by decommissioning of the Dounreay plant.
- New terminal at PVG. // Travel Daily;8/17/2012, p5
The article reports on the construction of a new satellite terminal at Pudong International Airport in shanghai, China in 2015.
- Perth airport upgrade. // Travel Daily;4/13/2012, p7
The article reports on the construction of a new domestic terminal at Perth Airport worth 120 million dollars in Western Australia.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;10/7/2011, p5
The article reports on the construction of the roof of the Blackfriars station in London, England in October 2011.
- FRA terminal expands. // Travel Daily;10/5/2012, p8
The article focuses on the new 700 million-euro Pier-A-Plus expanded Terminal 1 facility in Frankfurt, Germany, which was unveiled after a four-year construction period.
- Construction on Detroit Rail Terminal Awaits Federal Approval of Project. // U.S. Rail News;1/13/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the approval of the proposed intermodal terminal construction worth 445 million dollars by the Federal Highway Administration in Detroit, Michigan.
- Bidding opens for Aqaba Industrial Terminal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/5/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that contractors have been invited to express interest in the engineering procurement and construction (EPC) contract for the Aqaba Industrial Terminal in Jordan.