Results of Competitive Sales
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p12
Presents an advertisement to invite sealed bids for the sale of bonds. Bonds for which the bids are invited; Addresses where the sealed bids should be sent; Financial advisors of different bonds which will be sold through competitive bidding.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p22
Cites results of competitive sales in the bond market by the TFMG Bond Research Group as of February 7, 2002. Companies that have purchased the bonds through bidding; Bonds that were sold through competitive bidding; Bidders for the General Obligation Bonds, Issue of 2002.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p8
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of September 20, 2005.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p19
Presents a chart depicting the competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of September 15, 2005.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p38
Presents data pertaining to dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding in the U.S. bond market.
- Sealed Bids Invited. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p14
Presents information related to sealed bids invited by U.S. Government as of October 25, 2001. Telephone bids having general obligation bond anticipation issues; Amount for the bid; Time Schedule for bid; Details of other bids from different states.
- Election Results. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p30
Presents results of the bond elections in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Approval of bonds for bid of school construction in New Jersey; Estimated amount for Construction and renovation in Texas; Approval of other bonds for different states.
- N.Y.C. to try taking bids electronically. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30614, p1
Focuses on New York City's plan to take electronic bids on a competitive bond sale. Proposal to allow underwriters to bid on individual maturities as well as the entire deal; Worth of the competitive deals transacted since 1996; Goal of gaining access to MuniAuction's maturity-by-maturity...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p28
Reports on the results of competitive bond sales in the United States. Issuer; Value; Tax status; Maturity; Winning bid.