Municipal Bond Elections
- Election Results. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p30
Presents results of the bond elections in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Approval of bonds for bid of school construction in New Jersey; Estimated amount for Construction and renovation in Texas; Approval of other bonds for different states.
- Munis Little Changed as Buyers Wait For Release of Employment Report. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p2
Assesses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States. Impact of the national election on the market; Improvement in the bid side; Interest rate outlook; Conservativeness in the corporate America; Economic recovery; Job growth; Improvement in bonds prices.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p17
Presents a list of municipal bond elections in the United States involving 500,000 dollars or more and gives the dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots.
- Trading Sluggish as Participants Hold Out for Election Results. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p2
The article discusses about the effect of presidential election on the municipal bond market. The municipal bond market finished a touch weaker in sluggish trading, as participants mostly sat on their hands awaiting the results of the presidential election. When bonds did change hands, prices...
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...
- New Issues Lead as Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price California GOs. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents news updates on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003. Weakening of cash bonds in line with Treasuries; Activity centering on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's future tax secured bonds.