Negotiated Bond Offerings
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Presents information on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of August 6, 2003.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p20
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p30
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply in the U.S. as of January 22, 2004.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 21, 2004. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Presents a chart depicting the plain/uninsured general obligation bonds yield curves for September 21, 2004 in the U.S.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p26
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply in the Middle West. Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p8
Presents charts depicting the competitive bond offering schedules of issuers in the U.S.
- Debut Dubai bond well received. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/30/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p10
Reports on the signing of the debut bond issue by the government of Dubai on May 29, 2003. Details of the bonds; Lead managers for the bond; Implications of the bond issue.
- Cash Yields Drop 8-10 Basis Points; Puerto Rico Leads $1.8B in New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Reports on bond issues that came to the bond market on August 6, 2003. Financial worth of these bond issues; Bonds that entered the market; Fall in cash bond yields.
- Illinois Returns to Competitive Sales With $285M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p30
Reports on Illinois' plans to sell $285 million general obligation bonds in the competitive market. Bond ratings; Structure of the deal; Advantages of competitive sales.