Municipal Bond Index
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33019, p2
Corrections to articles about the Municipal Bond Index and the price for the Arizona Health Facilities Authority bond are presented.
- Indexes All Up as Prices Fall in Sympathy With Treasuries. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p6
The article reports on the rise of weekly yield indexes in the United States for the week of March 10, 2006. The indexes' rise was attributed to the fall of municipal bond prices caused by the slide in the Treasury market. The Treasury's status was induced by technical factors along with the...
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/10/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 33, p13
The article presents statistics related to investment banking in the U.S. including the Municipal Bond Index, the Municipal Bond Prices, and the 2010 initial public offering (IPO) performance.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p21
Several charts are presented depicting bonds yields, indexes and prices in the U.S. as of August 31, 2009 including short-term tax-exempt yields, the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes, and the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p36
Several charts depicting market indicators, municipal bond index and municipal bond prices in the U.S. are presented.
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F337, p1
In the week ended Sept. 24, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index was down five basis points to 4.42% from 4.47% in the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Are Steady to Stronger. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, dropped three basis points in the week ending October 2 to 4.40%.
- Muni Indexes Strengthened. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34163, p1
The article reports on the strengthening of Bond Buyer's municipal bond indexes for the week ending August 14, 2014 in the U.S.. Topics discussed include decline in the bond yield on the U.S. Department of Treasury's 10-year note, fall in the 20-Bond general obligation Index of 20-year general...
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen in Latest Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/9/2015, Issue F302, p1
For the week ended Jan. 8, 2015 the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, fell eight basis points to 4.21% from 4.29% in the previous week.