Municipal Bond Index
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33019, p2
Corrections to articles about the Municipal Bond Index and the price for the Arizona Health Facilities Authority bond are presented.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32665, p36
Several charts are presented that list the market statistics for bonds in the U.S. including the bond buyer indexes, reoffering yields, and the municipal bond prices.
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, was three basis points higher to 4.40% for the week ended Aug. 30 from 4.37% in the previous week.
- Muni Bond Indexes Are Mixed in Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, was three basis points higher to 4.47% for the week ended Sept. 17 from 4.44% in the previous week.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33409, p21
The article presents several statistics concerning U.S. securities prices, the municipal bond index, and the municipal bond prices.
- Thursday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2015, Issue F302, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 102 1/32 to yield 2.02, down 17/3230-year: 108 10/32 to yield 2.60, down 121/32 Municipal BondIndex 127 20/32, down 10/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/09) Total: $11.001 billion, up $1.502 billionCompetitive: $2.854 billion, down $273.1...
- Indexes All Up as Prices Fall in Sympathy With Treasuries. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p6
The article reports on the rise of weekly yield indexes in the United States for the week of March 10, 2006. The indexes' rise was attributed to the fall of municipal bond prices caused by the slide in the Treasury market. The Treasury's status was induced by technical factors along with the...
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/10/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 33, p13
The article presents statistics related to investment banking in the U.S. including the Municipal Bond Index, the Municipal Bond Prices, and the 2010 initial public offering (IPO) performance.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p21
Several charts are presented depicting bonds yields, indexes and prices in the U.S. as of August 31, 2009 including short-term tax-exempt yields, the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes, and the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.