Municipal Bond Prices
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p37
Presents financial statistics on 40 municipal bond prices in the U.S. bond market as of September 8, 2003. Value assigned for bids; Bonds ratings assigned to different bonds; Ration for yield to worst case for each bond.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows results of negotiated sales of bonds as of November 2015, which includes offerings from Brundidge City, Alabama, Phoenix Civic Improvement Corporation and Miami Beach Redevelopment Agency.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p36
Presents charts on the performance of the bond market in the United States, on January 23, 2001. Municipal bond index; Bond prices.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p42
Presents statistics which represent the price of municipal bonds of the U.S. bond market as of February 15, 2002. Daily evaluation of the bond prices; Calculation of change in bid; Performance rating of bid; Representation of municipal bond prices in the different fields.
- Munis Lower in Sluggish Market; Treasury Rebound Improves Tone. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p2
Reports on the bond market activity in the U.S. Difficulty of the underwriters to distribute new deals amid daily declines in bond prices; Volatility of the economy; Decline of demand for municipal bonds.
- Municipal Prices End Mixed Ahead of Employment Report. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p2
Reports the problem on municipal bond prices in the United States. Details on the trend of dealings in the market; Views on the cause of the problem; Bond sales of some companies.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p40
Illustrates prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p28
Presents bond market statistics in the United States for July 13, 2000. Bond prices; Municipal bond yields; Market index.
- Munis Rise 1/4 Point in Long End As Treasuries Rally Late in Session. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;
Reports on increase in prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Quoted price of the bonds owned by New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.; Possible improvement in futures market of the bonds.