- Muni Indexes Mixed as Week Brings Good Economic News. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p6
Reports on the performance of 'Bond Buyer' newspaper's municipal bond indexes during the week of October 31, 2003. Municipal bond yields on October 27, 2003; California's pricing of 1.8 billion dollars in general obligation bonds on October 29, 2003; Decline in the yield on the 30-year Treasury...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p39
Presents statistical form of various market indicators as of February 15, 2002. Value of municipal bond index; Estimation of total dollar volume of bonds; Issues scheduled for sale on the date; Offerings for different days; Estimated percentage of bond buyer revenue bond index; Presentation of...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Higher in Latest Week. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p56
Reports on the increase in the Bond Buyer's yield indexes for the week ending September 28, 2000. 20-bond index; 11-bond index; Revenue bond index; Municipal bond index yield to maturity.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 12. // Bond Buyer;02/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31076, p2
Deals with highlights of municipal bond market trading on February 12, 2001, in the United States. Decline of government securities prices; Fall of the municipal bond index.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p35
Presents bond market statistics related to municipal bond index in the U.S. Average price of bonds; Yield to maturity of bonds; Maturity date of bonds.
- Yields Are Narrowly Mixed During a 'Sideways Week'. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the Bond Buyer Index which shows falling yields in the 11-bond index of higher-grade 20-year general obligations and in the 20-bond index of 20-year general obligation while the municipal market remains flat.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Continue Fall, Some Hitting All-Time Lows. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
'The Bond Buyer' yield indexes followed overall municipal rates lower in the week of June 13, 2003 with some reaching all-time lows, prompting economists to wonder when yields will scrape bottom. Treasury yields decreased, municipal bond yields fell between three and five basis points, and...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p33
Presents several charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Municipal bond index and prices.
- Indexes Decline as Munis Grow Firmer Through the Week. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32917, p7
The article reports on the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" as municipal securities grew firmer in each of the week's session in the U.S. The quarter opened up balance sheet capacity, and the reinvestment has been strong. The municipal market was firmer by about two basis points while...