- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p33
Presents market statistics on bond market in the U.S. as of July 24, 2003. Details for yield on short-term tax-exempt bonds; Yields for municipal market general obligations; Prices for the U.S. securities and notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p37
The article presents tables which contains information on several market indicators related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Some of the indicators are: Municipal Bond index, Average Yield to Maturity, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index. The article also presents information on short-term tax-exempt...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p39
Presents charts depicting the prices of government securities and short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S.
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p1
Several charts are presented depicting data such as new home sales, government securities prices, and the bond market's yield for July and August 2011 in the U.S.
- Nearly All Yields Rise as Tax-Exempts Mostly Weaken. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/5/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 22, p11
The article reports on the rise of The Bond Buyer's yield indexes in the U.S. Howard Mackey, president of Rice Financial Products states that the market went up fast on the tax-exempt side because of the fear of BAB issuance overshadowing and crowding the tax-exempt supply. It mentions that the...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 16, 2004. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p29
The article presents statistical information on local government bonds in Northeastern region of the U.S. Yields reflect insurance on all of the districts bonds.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p33
Presents bond market statistics on several reoffering yields as of March 21, 2001. Offerings in various parts of the United States.
- Most Indexes Drop as Buyers Digest Healthy Amount of Supply. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p6
The article reports on the decline in yield indexes as the municipal market was firmer in most of August 22, 2008 week, and investors are seeing a decent order flow amount of new-issue supply in the U.S. The one-year note index was unchanged at 1.59% while the weekly average yield to maturity on...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p29
Presents charts and a graph showing bond market performance in the United States as of June 8, 2004. Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.