Florida, Miami Lawmakers Won't Give Up on Disputed Parking Fee
- ATA presses Capitol Hill to approve 'Jason's Law'. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p12
The article discusses the move of the American Trucking Associations (ATA) to urge the U.S. Congress to approve "Jason's Law" to improve safe parking for commercial motor vehicles on the National Highway System in the U.S..
- Merton reviews its park-locking policy. // Horticulture Week;4/15/2011, p8
The article reports on the move of the London Borough of Merton to reverse its decision concerning park-locking policy following a community outrage related to its regulation in England.
- Council rejects parking limit downtown. Rushin, Cherry // Graham Leader;5/27/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 82, p1A
The article presents information on the rejection of a petition by the Graham City Council regarding parking restrictions for the Downtown Square in Graham, Young County, Texas.
- City's 24-hour parking rule should be changed or dropped. Hiller, Linda // Athens News;10/26/2015, p7
The author argues that the 24 hour parking rule of Athens, Ohio should be changed or dropped as well as proposes that a hangtag systems for Athens residents be adopted.
- Unaffordable Parking. Smith, Stephen // Reason;Jun2011, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that according to a new study, mandatory parking requirements for developers in New York City is one of the reasons for high real estate prices and rent in the city.
- City council considers parking ordinance again. RUSHIN, CHERRY // Graham Leader;1/20/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 45, p1A
The article discusses the meeting on ban over parking vehicles beside yards which was conducted by the Graham City Council in Graham, Young County, Texas on January 17, 2013.
- Parking loss dismissed in homes assent. // Planning (14672073);8/20/2010, Issue 1882, p17
The article discusses a court case wherein a car park has been sanctioned despite the claims of local residents that it is used by parents of children at a local school in Derbyshire, England.
- No Rest for the Weary. Kelley, Sean // Overdrive;Oct2003, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p20
Discusses the issue on substantial shortage of parking spaces in the U.S. Call for the public and private sectors to make creative resolution on parking space problems; Effects of the truck parking shortages on the traveling public; Conflict in the result of studies conducted by several...
- ROSIER FUTURE FOR PARKINGS? // Truck & Driver;Feb2002, p7
Focuses on the Drivers Action Movement report addressing the problems of parking heavy goods vehicles (HGV) in Great Britain. Provision of copies of the report to the transport select committee and various government ministers; Development of better HGV facilities on motorways and main roads;...