News IN Brief: Treasury Two-Years Go at 2.77% High Rate
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.020%, 0.050% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34197, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher, as the three-months incurred a 0.020% high rate, up from 0.010% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.050% high rate, up from 0.040% the week before.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.920%, 1.015%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p2
Reports on the financial performance of the tender rates for the Treasury's discount bills in the U.S. Percentage increase of the tender rates from previous auction's rate; Rate of the coupon equivalents; Percentage of the median bid.
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.815%, 1.820%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p2
Reports on the increase in the tender rates for Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Status of the auction's rate; Changes in the coupon equivalents of the bills; Prices for the bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.920%, 1.960%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p2
Reports on an increase in the tender rates of Treasury bills in the U.S. Percentage increase in the rates; Rates for 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury 28-Days Go at 1.70% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $14 billion of four-week treasury bills with coupon of 1.723% at 1.70% yield. Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Terms for the competitive tenders.
- Treasury T-Bills Go At 5.780%, 5.895%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p2
Reports the increase in figures on tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in Washington as of March 2000.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Presents statistics for securities bid prices in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Values for bid and offer for 1-month treasury bills on February 5, 2002; Yield on bid for 2-year treasury notes and bonds; Change in bid prices of securities in Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index on February 5.
- Treasury Bills Go At 1.660, 1.640%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p2
Reports the increase of treasury bills in Washington. Increase in 91-day discount bills; Percentage of median bids.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.1 55%, 0.1 85% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p2
The article reports the data on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills which had obtained a 0.155% increase rate from 0.150% in three-months and a 0.185% from 0.190% in six-months.