- Web site news... // Electronic Education Report;02/17/99, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p9
Presents brief news about web sites of educational publishing companies in the United States. Classroom Connect's online expedition of the Galapagos Islands in March 1999; McGraw-Hill Consumer Products' network sponsorship with Family Education Network; Primary Source Media's launching of a web...
- Web winners named. // Reading Today;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
Presents a list of the winning Web sites in the 2000 awards competition launched by the Association of Educational Publishers.
- Hot Sports. // Library Talk;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p24
Presents news briefs on the school library media and technology industry in the U.S. as of November 2002. Changes in the Web site of the Library of Congress; Features of the animated educational program 'Miss Maggie's Earth Adventures'; Web site developed by the Association of Educational...
- New Copyright Central site helps demystify copyright laws. // Reading Today;Aug/Sep2001, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on the Copyright Central Web site created by the Association of Educational Publishers. Aim of the Web site; Features of the Web site.
- The Literacy Trust. Herne, Ian; Scott, Elspeth // School Librarian;Summer2003, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p86
Presents an overview of the web site The Literary Trust, developed by The Education Publishing Co. Ltd.
- October named as Children's Magazine Month. // Reading Today;Apr/May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p41
Reports on the initiative of Demo Inc. and the Association of Educational Publishers set on October 24-26 2002 as the launch date for Children's Magazine Month. Objective of the initiative; Content of an informational Web site for the initiative.
- Evan--Moor and NetSchools Create a New Web Site. Angelo, Jean Marie // District Administration;Jul2002, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the teamup of Evan-Moor and NetSchools Corp. to create a Web site for teachers and administrators.
- Research for All. Hubbard, Ben // Education (14637073);12/6/2002, Issue 83, p7
Provides information on the "Research for All" program of the Education Publishing Co. Ltd. Aim of the program; Details on how to obtain copies of education-related documents being supplied through the program; Web site of the company.
- Research for All. // Education (14637073);10/11/2002, Issue 75, p7
This article presents information about the "Research for All" programme that aims to make information available at three different levels. Issues included in this publication are treated in more depth in the monthly "Education Journal" or other magazines published. The Website address for...