Publishing Stocks Shaken By Market Gyrations, Though Some Remain Remarkably Stable
- Don't Want to Talk About a 'Bubble?' Try 'Tiny Bubbles' Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p5
Comments on the mortgage loan activity in the U.S. Campaign over continued average home price appreciation; Acknowledgement on the existence of housing bubble; Emergence of regional home prices numbers.
- FROM THE CEO. Fitzpatrick, Joan // Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance &;Apr/May2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p1
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on topics including insurance industry in New Zealand, risks faced by insurance agencies, and balance between regulation and capital growth.
- Partnership property: capital appreciation. Niekirk, Paul H. // Accountancy;Feb1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1062, p48
Examines a court case concerning the capital appreciation of partnership property in Great Britain. Facts of the case; Claims and contentions of opposing parties; Laws relevant to the case.
- No Guarantee on Home's Price. Mills, Jean // American Banker;12/5/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 234, p11
A letter to the editor is presented about property values.
- FEDERATED CAPITAL APPRECIATION FUND. Gilmore, David P. // On Wall Street;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p108
Features the Federal Capital Appreciation Fund which provides investors with capital appreciation through mid- to large-cap securities in the U.S.
- JANUS ADVISER CORE EQUITY FUND. Reidy, Karen // On Wall Street;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p108
Features the Janus Adviser Core Equity Fund, which is a diversified portfolio with the objective of capital appreciation in the U.S.
- The money workshop--part VIII. Chang, Ivan // Chinatown News;4/1/96, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p36
Discusses the value of investing for capital appreciation to build wealth and protect capital from taxes and inflation. Most popular growth investments; Categories of common shares; Consideration of risks with premiums on returns; Principal types of risk to consider; Caution on diversification.
- Analyst Insights. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Aug2008, Issue 63, p6
The article lists the different Fidelity Funds that are favorites and that are to be avoided which includes Capital Appreciation, Total Bond, and Focused Stock.
- Capital growth beats income, says JLL. // Estates Gazette;8/24/2002, Issue 234, p25
Discusses the findings of a survey on the sales of growth properties bought for capital appreciation in Great Britain as of August 2002. Outlook on value properties.