Entertainment's message: `Buy me!'
- One-on-one relationship marketing comes of age. Levins, Ilyssa // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p44
Reports that health educational and promotional communications information should be made available to customers by way of a one-on-one relationship. Estimated cost of unfilled prescriptions during 1996; Differences between relationship marketing and direct marketing; In-depth look at...
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Mar2008, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p3
The article discusses the economic topic published within the issue, financial aspects of monetary integration in the CIS," by S.M. Drobyshevskii and D.I. Polevoi.
- Progress and Limitations of Social Marketing: A Review of Empirical Literature on the Consumption of Social Ideas. Malafarina, Katryna; Loken, Barbara // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p397
Discusses issues relating to the manner in which social marketing research and evaluation are conducted and interpreted and the use of social marketing program elements such a pricing and communications. Limitations on data quality; Questions concerning implementation of program components;...
- A Critique Of Critical Theory: Response To Murray And Ozanne's "The Critical Imagination" Larsen, Val; Wright, Newell D. // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p439
Responds to the article `The Critical Imagination: Emancipatory Interests in Consumer Research,' by Murray and Ozanne, which introduces critical theory into social marketing and socially conscious consumer research. Agent of change; Ideal speech situation; Reason, tradition, and science;...
- Growing social change to affect marketing decisions. Nucifora, Alf // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/10/98, Vol. 45 Issue 32, p2C
Presents a compilation of social changes relevant to American marketers as of August 10, 1998. Trend in the house purchases of baby boomers; Popularity of entrepreneurial studies; Preference of young adults to live with friends and family.
- Marketing week diary. // Marketing Week (01419285);01/29/98, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p36
Presents information relating to marketing industry. Details on the appointment of Sam Gates as director of marketing for Carlton Select and Carlton Food Network; Background information on Gates; Reference to the ties between HP Bulmer and J Walter Thompson; Details on the use of peace...
- Training priorities for a diverse workforce. Hopkins, Willie E.; Sterkel-Powell, Karen // Public Personnel Management;Fall94, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p429
Reports that individuals from diverse cultural, ethnic and racial backgrounds are entering the work force at a rapid pace and in record numbers. Opportunity to implement training programs designed to extract productivity-enhancing synergies from the different values and attitudes.
- Beyond transaction markets, toward relationship... Tomer, John F. // Journal of Socio-Economics;1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p207
Advances a socio-economic model to explain the choice of marketing orientation by firms. Discussion on the socio-economic model; Factors considered in determining choice of orientation; Justification on the advantages of the model.
- Older consumers follow different rules. Speer, Tibbett L. // American Demographics;Feb93, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p21
Stresses that businesses catering to older consumers have to demonstrate how their product or service supports an older person's goals to attract them. Percentage of seniors who are dissatisfied with the way companies market to them; Businesses which have successfully tapped the senior market;...
- Reaching the compassionate consumer. Nichols, Paula // American Demographics;Nov93, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p26
Looks at the marketing strategy called `passion branding.' Ryka women's footwear company's advertising focus on violence against women; Philanthropy; Response to issues that consumers want solved; Benefits for companies; Contact information.