Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The article offers information on the competitive bond sales, which include the amount, bidders, and buyer of the bond.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The article offers information on the results of the negotiated bond sales, which include the amount, bidders, and buyer of the bond.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2014, p1
The article presents the results of the competitive sales of bond anticipation notes and school building and refunding bonds in various states in the U.S. as of September 22, 20114 with details including the due amount, bidders, and the winning bidder.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p20
Presents results of competitive sales as of November 14, 2001. Refunding Bonds for Dardanelle School District; Water and Sewer bonds for Boulder city, Colorado; Bidders and the winner for bid; General obligation bonds for Indian River County, Florida; Other bonds for different location and...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33735, p1
The article lists the bidders of general obligation bonds including Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., TLHocking & Associates LLP and Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and also lists the amount of money invested by them.
- Texas District Heads to Market with PSF Backing and New Fiscal Policies. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p6
Reports general obligation bond offering of the Cedar Hill Independent School District in Dallas, Texas. Bond sale; Combination of a current-interest bonds and capital appreciation bonds; List of bidders.
- Stamford, Conn., to Give Bidders BAB Option on $50M Deal. Philips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33151, p4
The article reports on the option given to the bidders of Stamford, Connecticut's $50 million general obligation bonds in 2009 in Connecticut. According to the official statement, bidders will choose an option on the awarding of the bond as taxable Build America Bonds (BABs)based on the lowest...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32225, p32
Presents the results of the competitive bonds sales. Amount of the bonds; Bidders.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/15/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists the competitive bond sales as of October 15, 2015 including bidders Friday Eldredge & Clark, First Security Beardsley Public Finance and SunTrust Robinson.