Municipal Bond Index
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p43
Presents information related to municipal bond indexes in the U.S. bond market as of November 02, 2001. Maturity dates on various bonds; Dollar prices of bonds; Coefficient used in the bond indexes.
- Municipal Bond Index . // Bond Buyer;10/22/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31248, p43
Presents information related to municipal bond indexes in the U.S. bond market as of October 22, 2001. Coefficient employed in the bond indexes; Computation of yield to par call; Inclusions in par call yield calculations.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p54
Presents information related to municipal bond index in the U.S. bond market as of October 30, 2001. Date on which prices on various bonds will be revised; Bond ratings on various bonds; Conversion factor of Detroit School District, Michigan bonds.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32818, p2
Two corrections to articles in previous issues, including the "Top LOC Providers: Auction Rate Issues" and an article which discusses the Municipal Bond Index calculated on February 14, 2008, are presented.
- BUSINESS. // National Review Bulletin;1/17/1967, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
The article comments on the updates in the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of January 1967. The yield on one standard municipal bond index stood at 3.88%. In the first nine months of 1966, 75 bond issues totaling a whacking $426.9 million went unsold. Tight money was cited as one of the...
- Indexes Mixed as Negative Sessions Outweigh Positive. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32836, p33
The article reports on the performance of municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended March 13, 2008. During the week, the "Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes were mixed. The municipal market was unchanged to slightly weaker at the end of the week as two $1 billion...
- Yield indexes mostly down on less-than-positive indicators. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31825, p7
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Municipal bond yields; Municipal bond prices; Revenue bond index; Yield on Treasury bond and notes.
- Tax-Exempt Yields Fall in All But One of the Week's Sessions. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32880, p7
The article reports on the decline of yield indexes for the week ended May 16, 2008 in the U.S. It states that the municipal bond market falls by 2-3 points on May 9 and 1-2 points on May 12. Tax-exempt bonds also decline by 2-3 points on May 13 as well as the 20-bond index to 4.53 percent...
- Munis Finish Mixed; Buyers Stay on Sidelines Ahead of Eventful Week. Johnson, Anastasija; Bill Curran // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Level of bond prices in the municipal bond market; Consumer sentiment index; Growth in gross domestic product in the third quarter of year 2004.