Municipal Bond Index
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p43
Presents information related to municipal bond indexes in the U.S. bond market as of November 02, 2001. Maturity dates on various bonds; Dollar prices of bonds; Coefficient used in the bond indexes.
- Municipal Bond Index . // Bond Buyer;10/22/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31248, p43
Presents information related to municipal bond indexes in the U.S. bond market as of October 22, 2001. Coefficient employed in the bond indexes; Computation of yield to par call; Inclusions in par call yield calculations.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p54
Presents information related to municipal bond index in the U.S. bond market as of October 30, 2001. Date on which prices on various bonds will be revised; Bond ratings on various bonds; Conversion factor of Detroit School District, Michigan bonds.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32818, p2
Two corrections to articles in previous issues, including the "Top LOC Providers: Auction Rate Issues" and an article which discusses the Municipal Bond Index calculated on February 14, 2008, are presented.
- BUSINESS. // National Review Bulletin;1/17/1967, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
The article comments on the updates in the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of January 1967. The yield on one standard municipal bond index stood at 3.88%. In the first nine months of 1966, 75 bond issues totaling a whacking $426.9 million went unsold. Tight money was cited as one of the...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32636, p40
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of the bond market in the U.S. in April to May 2007, including municipal bond index, 30-day visible supply of bonds, municipal market data general obligation yields, treasury notes and bonds, and one-year note index.
- Indexes Mixed as Negative Sessions Outweigh Positive. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32836, p33
The article reports on the performance of municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended March 13, 2008. During the week, the "Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes were mixed. The municipal market was unchanged to slightly weaker at the end of the week as two $1 billion...
- Weekly Indexes Decline as Munis Firm for First Three Sessions. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32812, p7
The article reports on the performance of municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ending February 7, 2008. This week, Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes fell, as municipals grew firmer in each of the week's sessions. In addition, the municipal bond market declined three to...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Up Following Four Firmer Sessions. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p7
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond index in the first week of January 2009 in the U.S. General obligation (GO) yields of 20-bond index declined by 22 basis points to 5.02 percent as well as the 11-bond index by 21 basis points. Thirty-year treasury bond yield increased...