BT in bankruptcy
- Builders Transport calling for owner-operators. // Overdrive;Jan95, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p73
Reports on Builders Transport's plan to increase the number of its owner-operators. New trucks ordered by Builders; Features of the trucks.
- Builders Transport orders 1,060 trucks. // Overdrive;Mar95, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p91
Reports on Builders Transport's order for 1,060 premium conventional tractors for its fleet for routine upgrading and to help in retraining drivers.
- Former Werner president to head Builders Transport. // Overdrive;Mar94, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p91
Reports on the appointment of Jacob D. Wood as president of Builders Transport. Wood's career background.
- COMPANIES TO WATCH. Labate, John // Fortune;2/6/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p137
Focuses on three companies investors should watch in 1995. MapInfo, a producer of mapping software that combines geographic and demographic information, based in Troy, New York; Builders Transport, a trucking company based in Camden, South Carolina; Arden Fasteners of St. Paul, Minnesota; Stock...
- Insolvencies lower than a year earlier. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Provides information on the number of company insolvencies in England and Wales in the third quarter of 197. Comparison with the number of insolvencies with the previous quarter and the same period of 1996.
- Enforcement reform. // Credit Management;Apr2003, p8
Reports that the process of 'oral examination' for bankruptcy and creditor-debtor investigation in Great Britain has been replaced by an 'order that a debtor attends court for questioning.' Listing of the requirements that a debtor should produce and show to the court; Strengthening of the...
- Insolvencies on the rise. // Credit Management;Apr2003, p10
Reports on the increase in company insolvencies in England and Wales in the fourth quarter of 2002. Individual insolvencies.
- Insolvency Issues. Brown, Kay // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p54
Reports that the Joint Insolvency Committee was formed in 1994 to enable the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand and the New Zealand Law Society to contribute to the government's review of insolvency law. Reference to a meeting to discuss the United Nations Commission on...
- Desert Hot Springs, Calif., Files for Bankruptcy Protection. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p3
Reports that a small resort city, Desert Hot Springs in the California desert has filed for bankruptcy protection as of December 2001. Residents of the Desert Hot Springs; Challenges faced by the city; Reasons given for filing bankruptcy protection.