BT in bankruptcy
- Builders Transport orders 1,060 trucks. // Overdrive;Mar95, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p91
Reports on Builders Transport's order for 1,060 premium conventional tractors for its fleet for routine upgrading and to help in retraining drivers.
- Builders Transport calling for owner-operators. // Overdrive;Jan95, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p73
Reports on Builders Transport's plan to increase the number of its owner-operators. New trucks ordered by Builders; Features of the trucks.
- Former Werner president to head Builders Transport. // Overdrive;Mar94, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p91
Reports on the appointment of Jacob D. Wood as president of Builders Transport. Wood's career background.
- COMPANIES TO WATCH. Labate, John // Fortune;2/6/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p137
Focuses on three companies investors should watch in 1995. MapInfo, a producer of mapping software that combines geographic and demographic information, based in Troy, New York; Builders Transport, a trucking company based in Camden, South Carolina; Arden Fasteners of St. Paul, Minnesota; Stock...
- Insolvencies lower than a year earlier. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Provides information on the number of company insolvencies in England and Wales in the third quarter of 197. Comparison with the number of insolvencies with the previous quarter and the same period of 1996.
- California City to Continue Dealings in Bankruptcy Court. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p31
Reports that Desert Hot Springs, California will continue working out its finances in bankruptcy court after a judge upheld the city's case. Reason for filing for reorganization under Chapter 9 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code; Proposal of a reorganization plan by city officials to cope up with the...
- Rethinking Unfair Discrimination in Chapter 13. Sepinuck, Stephen L. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Fall2000, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p341
Focuses on the provision of 'unfair discrimination' in the Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code in the United States. Use of the phrase in the expansion of the scope of the Bankruptcy Act of 1898; Intention to maintain equity among creditors; Application of test for the evaluation of assertions of...
- Almost All You Ever Wanted to Know About Carve Out*. Levin, Richard B. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p445
Provides information on the carve out concept of bankruptcy in the U.S. Association of carve out with cash collaterals and debtor possession financing agreements; Relation of the concept to section 506(c) of the Bankruptcy Code; Provisions of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Bankruptcy filings hit record high here again. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);1/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, pA3
Reports on the number of bankruptcy petitions filed in 2002 in Spokane, Washington. Application for protection from creditors by business and consumers; Economic influences on the bankruptcy filings; Anticipation for the federal bankruptcy reform legislation.