- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p44
Presents yield for general obligation bonds as per municipal market data in the U.S. as of October 29, 2001.
- Reverse engineering the yield curve. Backus, David K.; Zin, Stanley E. // NBER Reporter;Spring94, p45
This article presents an abstract of the NBER Working Paper "Reverse engineering the yield curve," by David K. Backus and Stanley E. Zin.
- Muni Prices Weaken Ahead of Next Week's $5.1B Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;10/23/2015, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bond prices finished weaker on Friday, traders said, with yields from one to three basis points stronger.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
The article lists the results for the competitive bond sales with details including the winning bid, price, and yield.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Mostly Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2015, p1
In the week ended Dec. 10, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index fell to 4.26% from 4.27% in the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.
- Prices Are Mixed After Fed Cuts Rates; $721 Million from Puerto Rico Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p2
Reports on the effect of the Federal Reserve's decision to ease monetary policy on municipal bond prices in the U.S. Percentage yield for bond underwriters on Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority bonds in primary market; Response of retail investors in the bonds market; Retail orders for New...
- PREMIUM AND DISCOUNT SECURITIES: RELATIVE TAX ADVANTAGE UNDER THE DEFICIT REDUCTION ACT OF 1984. Arak, Marcelle; Goodman, Laurie; Silver, Andrew // National Tax Journal;Mar86, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p65
This article examines the significance of the U.S. Deficit Reduction Act of 1984 which substantially reduced, but did not eliminate, the special tax treatment afforded securities purchased in the secondary market at a discount from par. The effect of the tax legislation on security prices, price...
- New Issues Received Well; Yields Steady. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/30/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33624, p2
The article focuses on the stability of bond yields in the U.S. A certain trader notes the strong bonds prices as well as several deals received by tax-exempt market in the country. However, it cites the weakening condition of municipal bond market despite the acceleration of such bond yields....
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p41
Reports on prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Ratings of the bonds; Bidding price of the bonds in dollar; Maturity value of the bonds.