Cantor Fitzgerald Begins Paying $45 Million in Bonuses to Estates
- New lesson. Bencivenga, Jim // Christian Science Monitor;12/20/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 20, p11
Discusses the impact that the September 11, 2001 will have on the privacy levels of Americans, in light of increased government screening and technological innovations.
- Ensuring Security and Safety for Our Families, Our Community, Our Nation, and Ourselves. Morgan Dean, Rebecca Q.; Morgan Dean, James C. // Human Ecology;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the College of Human Ecology and other institutions' contributions to address various needs that have arisen as a result of September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington. Provision of community development education through web sites; o reestablish and strengthen...
- Experts Ponder Sept. 11 Effect on School Violence. Bowman, Darcia Harris // Education Week;6/19/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p1
Reports on speculations among some experts that the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. may have something to do with the absence of large-scale violence in U.S schools in the succeeding months. Success that communities and schools have had in their efforts to prevent school...
- From Tragedy Emerge Positive Lessons for Leaders. Houston, Paul D. // School Administrator;Mar2002, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p46
Comments on the consequences of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States. Lessons obtained from the event; Role of the government in keeping peace and order; How the people in leadership positions must address the aftermath of the event.
- Estimated 9-11 WTC Death Toll. // Chinese American Forum;Jan2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p43
Presents estimates of dead or missing persons following terrorist attacks on World Trade Towers (WTC) in New York City and Pentagon in Washington D.C. Initial estimates as on September 14, 2001; Figures as they stood on November 23, 2001; Revised figures as of December 30, 2001.
- WHEN DECENCY ERUPTS. Manji, Irshad // Herizons;Fall2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p64
Focuses on anti-racism prevailing in Canada and its impact on muslim immigrants. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the community; Treatment of immigrants of various countries in Canada as compared to other countries.
- Commission sets up charity in record time. // People Management;5/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the charity created by the Charity Commission for the victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the U.S.
- The healing process. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;10/1/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 15, p8
Comments on the impact of the terrorist attack on the United States (U.S.) on September 11, 2001 on the travel industry. Relations between the U.S. and other countries U.S. fought against in battles.
- Neighbors criticize plan for Muslim camp in Iowa. // National Catholic Reporter;12/27/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the criticism by Iowa community residents to the construction of a Muslim summer camp in Iowa on grounds of national security and environment threats. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on opposition of the residents to the construction; Area of the land proposed for...