News In Brief: Fitch Downgrades Illinois Hospital
- Port Huron, Mich., Lowered to A by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the ratings of the municipal bonds issued for Port Huron in Michigan to A from A-plus. It mentions that the rating outlook for the municipal bonds is stable which covers the general obligation limited tax...
- Massachusetts School Building Authority Plans $80M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2014, p12
The article reports on an 80.2 million U.S. dollars competitive refunding sale of senior sales tax notes scheduled by the Massachusetts School Building Authority after its defeased 73.1 million U.S. dollars of the bonds in December 2014. Topics covered include how the authority plans to use the...
- MARYLAND: Carroll County GOs Stay AA+. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a AA-plus rating and a stable outlook to $37.2 million of general obligation bonds and refunding bonds that Carroll County, Maryland plans to issue in a competitive deal. It states that the $37.2 million includes $6.7 million for refunding...
- Tucson, Ariz., Downgraded to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34313, p1
Fitch Ratings said it downgraded Tucson, Ariz.'s $214.8 million general obligation bonds outstanding (pre-refunding) to AA-minus from AA.
- Fitch Affirms Guam BPT Bonds. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34364, p1
Fitch Ratings affirmed the A-minus rating of Guam business privilege tax bonds ahead of a $404.9 million refunding.
- Houston Bringing Revenue Bonds to Receptive Market. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/11/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34124, p1
The article focuses on the possibilities of issuance of the 530 million U.S. dollars of revenue and refunding bonds by the city of Houston, Texas, authorized for its water and sewer system as of June 2014. Topics discussed include city's plans to price its Series D bonds through negotiation with...
- Halifax Hospital, Fla., Refunding Boosted by Rating Upgrades. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/8/4015, p1
Daytona Beach, Fla.-based Halifax Hospital plans to issue about $112 million of revenue refunding bonds boosted by two rating upgrades.
- Multicare Health to Price Nearly $400 Million. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;4/8/4015, p1
Washington's Multicare Health System received AA-minus ratings with a stable outlook from two rating agencies ahead of plans to price $88 million of new money and a $274 million refunding bonds.
- Pittsburgh Plans $70M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
Pittsburgh plans to come to market next week with a refunding of $70 million in general obligation bonds in two series.