News In Brief: New Home Sales At 864,000 in Sept
- 2011 Utah home sales highest since 2007. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/13/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p7
This article reports on the 33,000 home sales in Utah in 2011, the highest since 2007, according to a data released by the Utah Association of Realtors.
- LV single-family home sales for August slip 12.7 percent from year ago. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 38, pP12
The article details the decline in the sales of single-family homes in Las Vegas, Nevada in August 2010, based on the figure released by the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors.
- Multifamily Sales Decrease in 1Q12, But Average Price Increases. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;4/17/2012, p6
The article reports on the decrease in sales of multifamily property in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2012.
- PROPERTY OF THE WEEK. // Grocer;9/17/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8022, p38
The article reports on the sale of a four-bedroom house at Nedderton Service Station in Northumberland, England in September 2011.
- Livable Luxury in Austin Ridge. // St. Charles Journal;11/9/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 80, pD1
The article reports on the sale of a new house in Austin Ridge Drive, Saint Charles, Missouri, which valued at 1,085,000 dollar.
- Home Sales Fell, But Remained High . // American Banker;11/16/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 221, p17
Reports on the stable sales of existing homes in the third quarter of the year 2001. Affordability of houses; Adjustment of the annual rate of sales of existing single-family, apartment condominium, and co-operative homes; Impact of the September 11 terrorist attack on the housing sales.
- HOME SALES. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p40a
Presents several graphs depicting home sales in Indianapolis, Indiana. Comparison of sales between the year 2001 and 2002; Price of the houses.
- HOME SALES. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p48
Presents graphs depicting home sales as of February 12, 2003 in Indiana.
- Housing slides back in August. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;9/30/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p27
Reports the decrease of home sales in the U.S. Percentage of the decline of the home market; Comparison of the sales between moderately-priced existing homes and costly homes; Price of an existing home.