N.Y. Senators Push Massive Bonding Plan
- Newark launches faÃ§ade improvement program. Lee, Evelyn // njbiz;5/10/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p2
The article reports that Newark City in New Jersey is planning to partner with the Newark Urban Enterprise Zone to provide grants for the improvement of the building facades of property owners.
- BRIP funds in place. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/26/96, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p3
Features the Building Reuse Incentives Program (BRIP), an effort to encourage the private development of existing smaller and older buildings in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. Attempt to remove the barriers that hinder some owners from making full use of their structures; Features of BRIP as...
- Kansas Using BABs for Statehouse Project. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/7/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33345, p4
The article reports on the plan of Kansas to finance the fifth phase of a multi-year reconstruction project at the state capitol in Topeka through Build America Bonds (BABs).
- Gloucestershire funds renovations. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;Dec2009 Youth Work Now, p4
The article reports on the fund received by 13 voluntary youth clubs to help building or refurbish their buildings in Gloucestershire, England in 2009.
- City tackles Murat without federal funds. Newman, Jeff // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/25/95, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p11A
Reports that the city of Indianapolis, Indiana has decided not to use mall revenue to pay its share of the cost of renovating the Murat Temple. Plan to tap into reserve fund set aside for downtown development projects; Provisions under renovation plan; Protest against project by historic...
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church Poised to Celebrate. // Extension: Awakening the Mission Spirit in America;Oct2010, p5
The article reports on the 30,000 dollar donation of the Catholic Extension given to Our Lady of the Assumption Church in Jemez Springs, New Mexico for the construction of multi-purpose building for celebrations and meetings.
- State offers 1 percent energy efficiency financing. // Corridor Business Journal;11/21/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the availability of the 12.5 million dollars revolving loan fund in Iowa's Department of Administrative Services Iowa Energy Bank for the energy efficiency of the state's buildings.
- Sheila's Convention raises funds for Charleston Mkt. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul98, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p226
Focuses on the dinner and auction conducted by Sheila's Collector's Society for the renovation of the Charleston Market building. Amount of the fund raised in the event; Background information on the building.
- Underwriters Needed for Stadium Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;09/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30977, p1
Reports the plans to raise funds for the renovation of the Green Bay Packers football stadium in Wisconsin. Selection of underwriters to manage the sale of revenue bonds for construction expenses; Evaluations of operating cost for the renovation; Details on other financial sources.