Frozen Food Express Indusrties Closes Credit Facility
- Frozen Food Express closes revolving credit facility. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2002, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p11
Reports on the closure of the revolving credit facility of Frozen Food Express. Reason for the closure; Option of the company to provide banks with liens; Status of company credits under the facility; Agents involved in the closure negotiations.
- FFE decides against EGR engines. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p44
Reports on the decision of Frozen Food Express of Dallas, Texas to defer its purchase of exhaust gas recirculation engines used in tractors. Reason behind the decision of the company; Quantity of tractors the company plans to buy; Estimated price of the tractor engine.
- Wabash National Corp starts producing 350 ArcticLites for Frozen Food Express. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
No abstract available.
- FFE posts quarterly gain, first-half loss. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2002, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p8
Reports the growth of the revenue at Frozen Food Express Industries in Dallas, Texas. Decline of the revenue from fuel surcharges; Increase in the pre-tax income; Net loss in the previous quarter.
- FFEX changes auditors. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p17
Reports on the decision of Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. (FFEX) to terminate Arthur Andersen LLP's appointment as independent public accountant for FFEX.
- Frozen Food Express sees 1Q income rise. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2003, Vol. 39 Issue 24, p7
Reports that Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. has reported improved results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2003, compared with those of 2002's first quarter. Value of the company's revenue for the given quarter; Percentage increase in freight revenue; Factors that influence the 2003...
- FFE, Alliance enter agreement to market intermodal jointly. // Traffic World;1/16/95, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the marketing agreement between Frozen Food Express Industries (FFE) and Alliance Shippers for intermodal transportation. Benefits of the agreement; Components of service and equipment provision; Financial statements.
- Market moves ahead despite exec changes. Crabtree, Margot // Fort Worth Business Press;2/27/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the performance of the Fort Worth Business Press Stock Index as of February 27, 2006. Increase in the consumer price index; Drop in the stocks of Frozen Food Express; Increase in the quarterly dividend of Halliburton.
- Frozen Food Express Up in 1st Quarter. // Frozen Food Age;Jun2000, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p46
States that Frozen Food Express Industries Inc., Dallas, Texas, has reported better than expected first-quarter operating results. Details on the financial condition of the company; Coverage of the service of the company.