- NO IMPACT ON CAFETERIA: Coffee carts capturing new sales at Inova Fairfax Hosp. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p6
Highlights the launching of Inova Fairfax Hospital's Gourmet Bean coffee carts. Goal of the hospital for launching the coffee carts; Features of the coffee carts; Details on the sales generated by the coffee carts.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p92
Lists several products used in the food service industry as of August 15, 2002. Specialty Coffee Beverage System from Douwe Egberts; Bake n' Ship baking trays from Laminating Technologies LLC; EZ-Cater Cart from Ez-Cater Inc.; Liberty Drinkware from Carlisle.
- GOODTIMES: Banquet to go. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p75
The article introduces the EnduraHeat carts from Carter-Hoffmann Corp. in Ontario. These products are useful in banquets and it can keep meals warm and ready to serve for up to two hours with canned heat or electricity. The products are usable especially in the food service industry.
- STORAGE & TRANSPORT. // Equipment Solutions;Aug2005, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p28
Evaluates several products used in food storage and transport. Chill Bags from DayMark Food Safety Systems; OutPac takeout boxes from Pactiv; Bussing cart from Carlisle; UltiGrips X-series gloves from San Jamar.
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2005, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p116
This article covers information on the latest products geared for food-service employees as of June 2005. New ACR Guest Checks from DayMark Food Safety Systems are designed to increase the efficiency of ordering. The checks are available in several formats with a variety of duplicate...
- TOP TOOLS OF THE TRADE. Batham, Matthew // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/3/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4398, p52
Recommends innovative products for food service. Churchill Dining Out Equation pasta plates; Furi Tech Edge Pro knife sharpening system from Transworld Specialties; Lincoln DTF conveyor oven from Enodis Distribution; Infinity Fryer from Falcon Foodservice.
- Quick Quick Slow Slow. Hodl, James J. // Equipment Solutions;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on kitchen ovens suitable for restaurants aiming for quality and speed in food service. Advantages of microwave ovens; Information on the Roast-N-Hold oven from Cres Cor; Features of the Chef Series convection ovens. INSET: Why Restaurants Love Microwaves.
- STAR Showcase. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2001, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p93
The article presents a selection of food service equipment from STAR. The Grill-Maxâ„¢ roller grill features slant design that increases cooking capacity without increasing footprint. The STAR broil-o-dog's stainless steel cradle-type wheel provides basting action that rolls the hotdogs for...
- FOOD SPOTLIGHT INDUSTRY NEWS. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Apr/May2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p26
The article presents information on two products ideal for the food industry including the Crepe-on-a-Stick Machine from Unique Vending Carts LLC and the Flavacol RS low sodium popcorn seasoning from Gold Medal Products Co.