FOOD IN REVIEW
- NASFT Show Tips. // Gourmet Retailer;Jan2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p98
Features food products exhibited during the '27th Winter International Fancy Food Show' in San Francisco, California. Ingredients of fruit juices, iced teas and muesli bars from John Sommer Inc.; Introduction of gourmet essentials from Village Imports; Varieties of caviar from Stolt Sea Farm...
- Drink TO YOUR HEALTH. Eckelkamp, Stephanie; Woit, Hannah; Purcell, Andrew // Prevention;Feb2013, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p104
The article evaluates several health drinks including the Alo Drink and the PitayaPlus Super Juice from Whole Foods Market IP LP and the Republic of Tea Iced Tea from Republic of Tea Inc.
- inside diet. // NW;12/11/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 50, p69
The article offers tips in maintaining a beautiful body despite old age. Actress Sophia Loren, who was included in the Pirelli Calendar, said she follows an Italian diet to keep her figure. Drink different varieties of iced tea during summer. Try skipping a rope for 10 minutes each day. Drink...
- GET FIT FAST. // Girls' Life;Apr/May2013, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p80
The article offers suggestions related to improving one's physical fitness. One is advised to drink healthy drinks such as iced tea and strawberry melon drink instead of sugary drinks. It is also suggested that one should do yoga on the basis of yoga teacher Kristin McGee's Bendigirl Yoga DVD. A...
- Jazzy Thirst Quenchers. Draper, Charla // Southern Living;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p202
The article presents recipes for cold beverages including Lime Ice Cubes, which uses limes and lemons, Lemonade and Limeade, which uses lime and lemon rinds, Very Refreshing Iced Tea, which can be made sweet by stirring sugar into the hot tea or using herb-flavored syrups, and served with halved...
- Best of the West. Cioletti, Jeff // Beverage World;4/15/2014, Vol. 133 Issue 4, p12
The article previews several non-alcoholic beverages including It Tastes Raaw fruit-and-vegetable blend juice from Raw Foods International LLC, Zili flavored sweet tea from the Double Cola Co., and LaCroix Curate unsweetened sparkling water from LaCroix.
- Edgewood Menus. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);9/14/2006, Vol. 99 Issue 37, p4
the article provides information on the menus of Edgewood, Texas from September 18 to 22, 2006. These include honeybun, breakfast pizza, juice, cereal toast, strawberries, fajitas, pinto beans, mashed potatoes, cheeseburger, oven fries, steak fingers, crackers, marinara sauce, taco salad bar and...
- Kitchen notes. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/14/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 46, p76
This article presents a compilation of kitchen notes as of November 14, 2005. The first part offers tips on how to boil an egg. Next, it reports that V8 Plus, combining the goodness of fruit and vegetable juices with herbal supplements, is now available in three flavors. The article also...
- Steady Diet. Charet, Genevieve P. // Tennis;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p43
The article offers information on the six foods to enhance an athlete's performance including cherry juice, fatty fish, and chocolate milk.