- Mexican goes mainstream. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p51
Reports that Mexican dishes have gone mainstream in the U.S. school food service market. Range of Mexican menus offered at the Independent School District in Brownsville, Texas; Favorite Mexican dishes of students in Clovis, New Mexico schools; Approach of the Broward County Schools in Fort...
- La Comida Deliciosa. Wilson, E.K. // Boys' Life;Nov90, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p12
Presents recipes for a spicy and delicious Mexican dinner. Fiesta dip; Enchilada stack-up; Mexican chocolate cookies.
- Quesadillas! Wilson, Elisabeth K. // Boys' Life;Dec92, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p16
Describes how to make California-style, Mexican quesadillas. Ingredients; How to prepare them; How to assemble quesadillas on a plate.
- A taste for tacos. // Current Health 1;Oct93, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p25
Discusses Mexican food. Uses of wheat flour and corn; Meat; Chile peppers; Fruit and vegetables.
- Salsa is hot, but Mexicans say ole to mole. LaFranchi, Howard // Christian Science Monitor;2/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p14
No abstract available.
- 30-minute menu. // Good Housekeeping;Feb90, Vol. 210 Issue 2, p60
Provides menu for a pizza supper of Mexican pizza squares, salad-bar salad and hot apple sundaes. Recipes; Nutrition information.
- Kahlua(R) Mexican Chocolate Cake. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1995, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p29
Features a recipe for Kahlua(R) Mexican Chocolate Cake. Ingredients; Mixing and cooking directions; Frosting recipe.
- Less-Mex. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p14
Presents nutritionally-sound Mexican recipes. BL's beans; Soft chicken taco; Broccoli quesadilla.
- One tamale, two tamale. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;4/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p98
Suggests ways to prepare the Mexican specialty called tamales. Choice of ingredients; Alternatives to the traditional type of tamales; Recipe for tamale timbale.