NEW AGE EXPLOSION: FUNCTIONAL BEVERAGES
- The LASTDROP. // Beverage Industry;May2003, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p90
Presents news briefs related to the U.S. beverage industry as of May 1, 2003. Ingredients of the drink made by Norwalk, Connecticut-based South Beach Beverage Co.; Flavors offered in the soft drink Muslim Up launched by recently formed Muslim Up Beverage Co.; Prices at which juice bottles of...
- SoBe it. Holleran, Joan // Beverage Industry;Jul98, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p18
Profiles the beverage business of South Beach Beverage Co. Selection of a lizard icon as the company's official trademark to represent the stability and evolution of the company's business; Growth of the company's market base from South Beach, Florida; Comments from co-founders.
- Mr. Green FALLS SHORT. // Beverage Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p32
Features Mr. Green Soda Pop carbonated drinks from South Beach Beverage Co. in the U.S. Ingredients; Availability of the product; Product marketing.
- Juggling intros, merchandising in burgeoning beverage market. Parks, Liz // Drug Store News;11/5/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p35
Discusses developments in the energy drinks category of the United States' beverage market as of November 5, 2001. Products that entered the energy drinks category in 2000; Acquisition of South Beach Beverage by Pepsico; Plan of Pepsico to launch a merchandising equipment for Aquafina bottled...
- SoBe Sets $15M for Concerted Media Push. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;11/8/99, Vol. 40 Issue 42, p5
Reports on the price hike plan of South Beach Beverage Co. to help fund the marketing campaign for SoBe drink line in the year 2000. Comments from co-founder John Bello; Tagline of the television commercials; Sports icons signed for an endorsement contract.
- GOOD AND GOOD-TASTING: ENERGY DRINKS. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p64
Deals with issues and developments in the energy drinks market in the U.S.. Categories of energy drinks; Health issue surrounding energy drinks; Potential growth opportunities in the market; Trend in the market; Composition of the Adrenaline Rush drink from SoBe.
- Supplier Buzz. // Drug Store News;7/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p58
Provides information on the beverage industry in the United States as of July 17, 2000. Promotions of Cherry Coke with the movie `Titan A.E.'; Acquisition of assets of Canada's Naya Inc. by Danone Group; Introduction of the SoBe six pack carrier by South Beach Beverage Co.
- Personality profile: John Bello. // Beverage Industry;Dec97, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p46
Profiles South Beach Beverage's Chief Executive Officer John Bello. What colleagues say about him; Words that describe him best.
- Score another round for PepsiCo. Bachmann, Tom // Beverage Industry;Nov2000, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p6
Commends Pepsi Cola Co.'s purchase of the non-carbonated beverage company, South Beach. Company's rounding out of its beverage portfolio; Prospects for success of the acquisition.