SLASHING SKUs IS STRATEGY: Sodexho near full tracking level
- AND LINKS WITH CONSORTA: Sodexho expands Instill deal. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Reports the extension and expansion of the contract of Sodexho USA with Instill Corp. in August 2003. Services that Instill will provide to Sodexho as part of the contract; Advantage of the service to the Sodexho's business operations; Selection of Sodexho by Consorta Inc., a healthcare resource...
- No hunger for Instill's market research. Karpinski, Richard // B to B;01/22/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p8
Reports that food service e-marketplace Instill Corp. has landed a deal to provide purchasing analysis tools for Subway Restaurants' more than 13,000 locations in the United States. Restructuring of Instill's business model; Addition of new demand forecasting and collaboration tools; Terms...
- SYSTEMS CONTRACTING: A New Way to Reduce Purchasing Costs Bolton, Ralph A. // Management Review;May67, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p25
Introduces the systems contracting procurement technique. Advantages; Assignment of requisition order number.
- Forming vendor partnerships. Prince, Michael // Business Insurance;10/09/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p22
Examines the factors affecting the formation of successful partnerships between employers and outsourcing vendors. Development of a system than can measure the success of the relationship in various areas; Categories of the measurement of the success of the partnership.
- SUPPLY STRATEGY-WHAT TO OUTSOURCE AND WHERE. // Irish Marketing Review;2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p46
Highlights the strategic considerations that should inform outsourcing choices. Trends indicating the need for extensive outsourcing; Basis of buyer-supplier relations.
- Beware the pitfalls of Internet procurement. Welty, Terry // Communications News;Mar2000, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p42
Gives advice on customized electronic services that offer speedy return on investment for manufacturing companies that procure maintenance, repair and operations through the Internet. Ways for companies to make their suppliers' product information accessible on line to buyers; Benefits from...
- The core conundrum. // Supply Management;4/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p20
Presents an open forum on why organizations choose to outsource its procurement functions. Definition of core competence; Outline of responsibilities of procurement professionals; Incentives of outsourcing provider. INSET: THE PARTICIPANTS..
- Are you in or out? John, Geraint // Supply Management;4/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on the pros and cons of procurement outsourcing. Rise of competition among service providers; Changes of the outsourcing-insourcing debacle; Differences between decentralization and recentralization.
- Looking to Asia--and Beyond. Gandossy, Robert P.; Kao, Tina // Across the Board;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on global sourcing business destinations. Factors that contribute to the appeal of India to outsourcing business; Challenges in sourcing business in Eastern Europe; Advantages and disadvantages of Latin America as a location for outsourced business.