FOOD FAIRS FOCUS ON CHOICE
- Utah-Coal awards science fair prizes. Richens, Jenny // Mining Engineering;May2012, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p124
The article focuses on the Carbon Science Fair held at the Mont Harmon Junior High School in Price, Utah on January 12-13, 2012.
- TSTU College Fair for Lobos. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);9/26/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 25, p5C
The article provides information on the Lehman High School's forthcoming attendance in the Hill Country College Fair at the Texas State University campus on October 4, 2007.
- College fair attracts hundreds of students. RUSHIN, CHERRY // Graham Leader;11/20/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 28, p3B
The article reports that a college and career fair for students has been hosted by Graham High School.
- Transition and Benefits Fair in La Vernia Feb. 25. // Wilson County News;2/18/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p4B
The article offers information on the Transitions/Benefits Fair to be held in the cafeteria of the La Vernia High School, Texas on February 25, 2015.
- Orchard Lake Holds Polish-Style Country Fair. // Polish American Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on the 41st annual St. Mary's Polish Country Fair held by the Orchard Lake Saint Mary High School at Orchard Lake, Michigan in 2012.
- Details about Intel ISEF. // Intercom;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p34
This article provides information regarding Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. Qualified entrants are high school students who have entered the Intel international Science and Engineering Fair. Future competition for 2008 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia; Reno, Nevada on 2009; and...
- College Fair Nov. 4. // Wilson County News;10/28/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p2E
The article focuses on the annual college fair of the Texas Association of College Recruiters and Admissions fficers that will hosted by Floresville High School (FHS) on November 4, 2015 in Floresville, Texas.
- Granddaughter wins big at science fair. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/ 6/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p3A
The article reports that Christian Leus, granddaughter of Dee and Ron Donaho of Burnet, Texas, has won the Stuttgart High School Science Fair held in December 2012.
- Occupations and trades fair at Diamond Jenness. Dolphin, Myles // Hub (Hay River, NT);5/1/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that Diamond Jenness Secondary School in Hay River, Northwest Territories will host an occupations and trades fair on May 1, 2013 where employers from different mines will share information on jobs and careers.